Kirac's Vault

positioning of that molten lava trail is kinda... unfartunate.
If I could down vote this I would. I hate battle passes.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
A bad April fool joke.
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
From this corner, this looks really cool! Love the armour set. Really nice work. Kinda wish the lava trail dropped from higher or lower on the character. Nice touch to switch to buying with points as well as hard cash. Most tempting pass in a while for me.

Not a huge fan of the free tier's enticement to visit the Vault Pass button to collect bubblegum currency. This is a teensy bit blatent. It's a bajillion miles from "collect your voidstones from the Shop tab this league", but... Overall though, a big thumbs up.
Remove anything that impacts gameplay wise from free tier its sad excuse to have it there either have it as mtx or remove it in general battlepasses shouldnt impact progression no matter how small it is do not go p2w route like poe china client is we do not need it here.
I prefer the old way you did with Vault pass .

Alt arts of uniques were cool.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
LMAO lava pants
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I do like thar the pass can be bought with points now. That was the main thing I didn't like about the vault pass initial concept, and it's a good change.

I don't like the free track/premium track structure. I know it's well-intentioned, but it just feels gross.

Also, while the Armour set is cool, and compares well to other 300-point sets, it's just... less interesting than the sorts of things featured in previous passes. I'm not sure where the right balance point is, there, but I don't think you've hit it.

It's a good try, though. I'm looking forward to the next iteration.
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
Disturbing
Forum pvp
Please do not cross p2w line. Remove currency rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info