Crucible Item Filter Information

"
Joker wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Tier 2 Chance to Avoid Ignite "of Extinguishing" changed to "of Inflammability"

Inflammability's meaning is very much the opposite of being Extinguished. aka "the quality of being easily ignited and burning rapidly".

This needs to be changed to another word before going live. Quenching or Dousing would be more applicable.

Funnily enough, 'flammability' and 'inflammability' have the same meaning. I agree that it seems like it should be the opposite.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/flammable-or-inflammable

Yeah. Nonflammable would work too.

I have even heard they are starting to remove "Highly Inflammable" signs in the chemical industry because modern people are lacking in education. LOL
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Ew those natural tier 14+'s
POG
Last edited by jbeeahn on Apr 4, 2023, 7:54:57 AM
wow!
strand atoll very good.
House No. 72, Moo 6, Na Di Subdistrict, Muang District, Samut Sakhon Province 74000
Ummmmmm noice, I have no idea what I'm looking at anyway.
Welcome back Tropical Island, I missed you! and T15 even!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
wow ok
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Tier 2 Chance to Avoid Ignite "of Extinguishing" changed to "of Inflammability"

Inflammability's meaning is very much the opposite of being Extinguished. aka "the quality of being easily ignited and burning rapidly".

This needs to be changed to another word before going live. Quenching or Dousing would be more applicable.

ayyy finaly my Tower is back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info