Crucible Item Filter Information

"
Alderionn wrote:
we will be able to drop weapons with tree already added? thats the only way filter "hascrucibletree" make sense

You can drop items on the ground from your inventory that have trees attached. This seems more like allowing your item filter to scream at you when you clear space in your inventory by dropping things on the ground you don't think you need.
"
incobalt wrote:
"
Alderionn wrote:
we will be able to drop weapons with tree already added? thats the only way filter "hascrucibletree" make sense

You can drop items on the ground from your inventory that have trees attached. This seems more like allowing your item filter to scream at you when you clear space in your inventory by dropping things on the ground you don't think you need.

still, its something useless
t16s sadge
"
Alderionn wrote:
"
incobalt wrote:
"
Alderionn wrote:

still, its something useless

There could be a crucible boss planned a few weeks out (like sanctum stuff) that can drop items with random trees on them. But, probably a catch-all in case you drop your item on the ground as it'll sit in your inventory on the far left side.
Coves T16... not bad! :D

by any chance can you add a optional item filter check box for sellers like theres for ritual?
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...
Why Matryoshka?
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
Tier 2 Chance to Avoid Ignite "of Extinguishing" changed to "of Inflammability"

Inflammability's meaning is very much the opposite of being Extinguished. aka "the quality of being easily ignited and burning rapidly".

This needs to be changed to another word before going live. Quenching or Dousing would be more applicable.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 3, 2023, 11:22:02 PM
T16s sadge.. :( :( :(
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It seems like you forgot tradition, Exiles!
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Tier 2 Chance to Avoid Ignite "of Extinguishing" changed to "of Inflammability"

Inflammability's meaning is very much the opposite of being Extinguished. aka "the quality of being easily ignited and burning rapidly".

This needs to be changed to another word before going live. Quenching or Dousing would be more applicable.

Funnily enough, 'flammability' and 'inflammability' have the same meaning. I agree that it seems like it should be the opposite.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/flammable-or-inflammable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info