[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|100M|Inbuilt Mageblood

"
https://pobb.in/CCy6vrlafaT8

I'm running the graven + united in dream version and I don't really see how this build can tank shaper beam? It actually melts faster than my flicker strike trickster. I also did get one shot by shaper's slam.

In general it actually feels less tanky than my flicker strike trickster atm

Each of the bosses will be much easier with some specializations. The shaper deals large physical slams, cold and all elements-dot-beams.

To facetank shaper's slam (and sirus beams or exarchs salvos) you need iron reflexes as keystone on skin of the lords (and regret ghost dance). Iron reflexes is also possible to path on the tree in the south instead in the west.

To facetank the dot of shapers beam, the graven's secret is not very useful, because it only recoups elemental damage of hits, like aegis es on block too, and not of dot.

There melding of the flesh with +max resis shines bright against shapers elemental mix as well as optimized (castspeed, onslaught, arcane surge etc.) es on hit with the watcher's eye and full channelled storm burst or other fast skills for 2k es /sec also against singletargets. A stygian vise (or other sources and slots of enough resis) and sapphire flask are better for these attackskills of shaper.
Last edited by Chromino on May 25, 2024, 5:30:38 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
https://pobb.in/CCy6vrlafaT8

I'm running the graven + united in dream version and I don't really see how this build can tank shaper beam? It actually melts faster than my flicker strike trickster. I also did get one shot by shaper's slam.

In general it actually feels less tanky than my flicker strike trickster atm

Each of the bosses will be much easier with some specializations. The shaper deals large physical slams, cold and all elements-dot-beams.

To facetank shaper's slam (and sirus beams or exarchs salvos) you need iron reflexes as keystone on skin of the lords (and regret ghost dance). Iron reflexes is also possible to path on the tree in the south instead in the west.

To facetank the dot of shapers beam, the graven's secret is not very useful, because it only recoups elemental damage of hits, like aegis es on block too, and not of dot.

There melding of the flesh with +max resis shines bright against shapers elemental mix as well as optimized (castspeed, onslaught, arcane surge etc.) es on hit with the watcher's eye and full channelled storm burst or other fast skills for 2k es /sec also against singletargets. A stygian vise (or other sources and slots of enough resis) and sapphire flask are better for these attackskills of shaper.

Ok, so this build is only tanky if you actually tailor the build to the boss you're fighting. That's fine and all but kind of a misleading headline.

I wanted this build for bossing instead of my flicker strike trickster, went to go fight uber elder, lost 4 portals because the graven/united setup dies to shaper beam in like 1 second, went back to my flicker character and cleared without a single death.
Last edited by LelouchLamperouge on May 26, 2024, 1:39:27 AM
sorry, html ] was missing
Last edited by Chromino on May 26, 2024, 5:25:11 AM
sorry, html ] was missing
Last edited by Chromino on May 26, 2024, 5:24:59 AM
"

Ok, so this build is only tanky if you actually tailor the build to the boss you're fighting. That's fine and all but kind of a misleading headline.

I wanted this build for bossing instead of my flicker strike trickster, went to go fight uber elder, lost 4 portals because the graven/united setup dies to shaper beam in like 1 second, went back to my flicker character and cleared without a single death.

Melding of the flesh is the default set-up. It's a central gearpiece. Of course you loose 40%-50% elemental ehp of the build when you don't use it.

Big physical hits like shaper slam are recommended to be facetanked with iron reflexes at 5 spoilers in the build. With optimized flasks etc. you reach nice 100k-150k armour.
With some more optimizations pob calculates that this enables to facetank 20 shaper slams when frostshield/ molten shell etc. is up - of Uber-shaper.
Without you need to kite the shaper-slam, yes.

Of course you could buff your physical dr on other slots for the shaper slam (selfcast frostshield, selfcast molten shell, shield implicit physical taken as chaos/cold etc.), but to use iron reflexes is most straight and synergies good with aegis aurora.
Last edited by Chromino on May 26, 2024, 9:54:10 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Melding of the flesh is the default set-up. It's a central gearpiece. Of course you loose 40%-50% elemental ehp of the build when you don't use it.

Big physical hits like shaper slam are recommended to be facetanked with iron reflexes at 5 spoilers in the build.

Of course you could buff your physical dr on other slots for the shaper slam, but to use iron reflexes is most straight and synergies good with aegis aurora.

Ok so graven being the "final tanky" build isn't actually the tanky part.. and there's 3 trees all listed as "final"
Last edited by LelouchLamperouge on May 26, 2024, 5:59:15 AM
"
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Big physical hits like shaper slam are recommended to be facetanked with iron reflexes at 5 spoilers in the build.

Of course you could buff your physical dr on other slots for the shaper slam, but to use iron reflexes is most straight and synergies good with aegis aurora.

Ok so graven being the "final tanky" build isn't actually the tanky part.. and there's 3 trees all listed as "final"

There are 5 main-damagetypes, a hundred different dots and hits and spells, ailments and aoe's, different multiple small or large punshs, hundreds of unique special individual boss-attacks, 300 debuffs and so much more dangerous resi-penetrations, combinations and mods in wraeclast.

So I guided and recommended high armour and high pdr against shaper, sirus in all related texts of the build - body-armour, keystones, endgame, boss-hunting, tradelinks, ranking poe-content, in a pob-tree also, and probably I forgot some more notifications - but I did not published a full new complete poe-wiki and only a short and basic boss-guide.

This build is an allrounder. With better gear less adjustements are mandatory needed. But of course specializations are remaining helpful. When you specialize on shaper there are differences to maven or to atziri. Also 50-mirror-builds still alternate their specializations for different poe-content and different bosses, sorry.

"Final" trees are titled for their characteristics / content also just in right there in the subtitle. "Final" is the main-tag, then a second tag is written just there following. Perhaps it would be better in reverse to note their content first and the "final" second or do one separated beginner-pob and one separated pob for different poe-content and different poe-gamers. Of course I like good tipps for optimizations. Of course the build and the pob can be still improved. On the other hand the pob-tree-titles are self-explaining and are already guided in the poe-notes and in the "pob"-spoiler.

Last edited by Chromino on May 27, 2024, 5:01:42 AM
Also, how do you have the "rainbow" suffix as 39% resistances? I only see it as 20% on trade.
"
Also, how do you have the "rainbow" suffix as 39% resistances? I only see it as 20% on trade.

Sapphire flasks have such a long uptime you can craft increased effects on them and you get increased effects beside as prefix, get increased effects in the ascendancy and with alchemist genius on a cluster when wanted.
But you reach only 50%-70% increased effects as pathfinder. There is an older flask-stat in the pob, I correct it soon. Thank you for reporting!

It can be easy fixed /compensated by getting more resis on the clustertransfer-suffixes in place of the not needed attr/str:
80-120 additional resis are possible there.
Last edited by Chromino on May 30, 2024, 2:28:32 PM
"
Marseria wrote:
Thank you so much for the input!

I've been reading your build guide like a bible the past 1 week to understand the build more.

Learning alot about the game and cool mechanics you can do in a build from this :)

Much appreciated Chromino!

Congrats to the lvl 100 Marseria!

Great stinged and crawled!
Last edited by Chromino on May 30, 2024, 2:24:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info