Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

Guys, those are just small teasers like always, chill out. Reveal is close.
"
juzdoit wrote:
Looking forward to more teaters!

this made me lol, a lot...
stack sizes really need to be increased to sets of 100. if you're going to make a game where only 1 currency has any real value, dont limit the other currencies stack size to the point people have to spend hours trading for bulks.
The hilarious part of all of this, is people are surfacing saying these "teasers" aren't worth it.

This is an EXPANSION + League (atleast I hope as this has been the timeline for the last 5 years) which means most likely a new boss/chase, maybe a new theme(crafting 3.0), maybe ultimatum reintroduction. I'm sure there is a LOT coming out on Thursday. And these little baby teasers. Just say, cool and hold your horses. You guys are acting like they are supposed to throw everything on the table here and now and devour the main course meal.

Either enjoy the game or don't. Yes it's had its issues within the last...year...and a half. I would say since Expedition from the flask changes and so on. But Sanctum was a dang good league. And this being their "Big Yearly Patch" which is an Expansion (year around) + League content. I'm sure there are some pretty big stuff. So take your single skittle, or M&M, eat it and shut it. You'll get the rest of your sugar on Thursday which is just around the corner.

I actually love the fact we don't have a Manifesto and Glad we didnt get much information in the last two weeks. Because now I'm actually more excited for the expansion not reading all the toxicity of people not knowing what they are even mad about.

Unique is cool if you can utilize the ailment protection it provides.
Stack size increase of Chaos (People think this will inflate prices (news flash, Divine are already 240+ chaos. Unless the drop rates change for chaos, it's probably going to be the same or not change that much, depends on supply and demand.
Oil text change (great for people who are color blind) Not great for most of us, but those who are trying to play the game, this helps.

Find some positivity people. I'm negative and went through the same frustrations everyone else did league after league since expedition (dont get me started on Kalandra), but even I can still find some positivity.
Last edited by xRev703 on Mar 28, 2023, 10:19:15 PM
"
xRev703 wrote:
The hilarious part of all of this, is people are surfacing saying these "teasers" aren't worth it.

This is an EXPANSION + League (atleast I hope as this has been the timeline for the last 5 years) which means most likely a new boss/chase, maybe a new theme(crafting 3.0), maybe ultimatum reintroduction. I'm sure there is a LOT coming out on Thursday. And these little baby teasers. Just say, cool and hold your horses. You guys are acting like they are supposed to throw everything on the table here and now and devour the main course meal.

etc...

Cry me a river - there is literally zero toxicity in the people pointing out how much this doesn't really save our wrists, or that teasers are not meant to be barely anything - they are mean to be small updates that delight, or else the teaser is considered a failure. 10->20 is not much delight, if at all.

Most of the overt hostility, that is, toxic behavior is actually coming from people like you who cannot fathom any form of displeased feedback, and complain louder than the people complaining about some of the teases.

Also, we dont really need yet another "if you dont love everything about the game, just leave" style of post. That too, is actual toxicity.
"
Titoisagod wrote:
stack sizes really need to be increased to sets of 100. if you're going to make a game where only 1 currency has any real value, dont limit the other currencies stack size to the point people have to spend hours trading for bulks.

And suddenly, the value of said currency will drop to accommodate that stack size. A lot of things aren't priced simply because of value, but because we're limited in how many we can trade at one time, thus the need for the "uber" currency of divines to make for higher cost trading. If we could suddenly trade 1000s of chaos orbs at once, things would rise in price, as well. Maybe not the 1cs, but certainly those with actual value to them.
Atlas league/expansion? watchstones 2.0?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Yo I'm actually excited for increased stack sizes!
When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. Same as when you're stupid.
I really appreciate all the hard work you are doing Staff at GGG! I know it's not easy and I really look forward to this new expansion reveal in a couple of days.

Keep up the good work team and "ignore the haters." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
xRev703 wrote:

etc...

Cry me a river - there is literally zero toxicity in the people pointing out how much this doesn't really save our wrists, or that teasers are not meant to be barely anything - they are mean to be small updates that delight, or else the teaser is considered a failure. 10->20 is not much delight, if at all.

Most of the overt hostility, that is, toxic behavior is actually coming from people like you who cannot fathom any form of displeased feedback, and complain louder than the people complaining about some of the teases.

Also, we dont really need yet another "if you dont love everything about the game, just leave" style of post. That too, is actual toxicity.

The vast majority arent complaining that it doesnt save their wrist rather that the reveals arent exciting.

As for the 10-20c change, I'd prefer if they didn't change at all. But hopefully it reduces the price of divines if it does anything. How many times i have bought 1c items for gambles i dunno but i remember it was a pain splitting the stacks of c lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info