The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Mokurp wrote:
when the game dont want you to have fun

well i am tired of the league and no reforge keep prefix so i destroyed the item i was crafting so fuck that see u next league

Yikes, i cant craft what i want so i get salty?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Can we get the ability to run Sanctum from our Hideout?
If you are trying to run the Sanctum with a melee build but failing all the time like I was, don't even bother.

I created a minion Necromancer and completed the Sanctum and fully unlocked the Relic Altar before the Acts were over. The differewnce is extraordinary. Guards are dead before they reach you, bosses can be dealt afar. Minions can even pop the fireball traps providing a safe passage. Not fair.
The Sanctum is extremely boring and unfun. Far to many loading screens and clicking of choices and the rewards are trash if you cant get past the first floor.

One of the least fun/rewarding league mechanics ever for me.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I thought people were smart enough to pick a build suited for the current league.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
I thought people were smart enough to pick a build suited for the current league.

You keep defending the league mechanic and picking on people criticizing it. I guess that's fun?

No, not everyone is "smart enough" to play a build they don't like just to be able to complete the sanctum.
Fortunately the atlas passives make the non-league content worth playing.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

You keep defending the league mechanic and picking on people criticizing it. I guess that's fun?

No, not everyone is "smart enough" to play a build they don't like just to be able to complete the sanctum.
Fortunately the atlas passives make the non-league content worth playing.

Unfortunately thats the truth, people wants to play his favorite 1 button build, facetank everything, do 5M dps and get 10 divines per hour.

When they have to get out their comfort zone, they whine. Theres no criticism on that.

I respect that childish point of view tho
your game keeps crashing
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
I respect that childish point of view tho

And yet you express your respect by insulting them, "smart" boy.
Is there any indication of when the bugs associated with challenge completion will be patched?

The "/recheck_achievements" chat command doesn't fix it.

I see that it's a known issue, I'm just curious if we have an idea of when this could be resolved...

Great league, by the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info