The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

disconected while doing sanctum crap....
progres from 28 maps gone...
if you got dc while doing lab is anoing but this....
F.... your sanctum crap.
DISGUSTING WASTE OF SPACE

The bigger issue with that is you need a lot of investment,
a special build
a good gear
a lot of maps to collect the damn entrance atm you need 32 maps.........
a lot of luck cos sanctum runs depends of aficcion you get even you dont want them... at the end of the run i got like 4 buffs and 16 debuffs...

2 sanctum entrance per one map could help.

but still i have no idea how some1 could call this mechanic "rewarding"

1 GH with unusual game and you can run out with like 6 divine stuff under 10 min of game.
call me when they remove resolve.
The Sanctum is still unplayable as melee, at least for me. It is so frustrating to lose all progress to this "resolve" crap.

At least give us the opportunity to restart the floor beyond the first one. It already takes 32 maps for a complete run, which I have not been able to accomplish even once.

This way it will take more than 32 maps overall, but we will have a chance to complete it.
nice
nice best league
Can we get a reminder for G820 that rotas and trading in global is prohibited? Or maybe have some built in mute thing in that channel that automatically mutes a player that says trade, sell, rota, etc?
They spam ALL the time and never use the trade channel.

Also, league mechanic, so annoying dashing into the instance and then only being able to save up 8 at a time. I think we should have a stored count for things like this, complete a map and gain a sanctum charge or whatever. and then for map device we just choose enter sanctum.

Playing games should not be a chore and every league all the little things are adding up to a job that doesn't pay. I'm not asking for easy mode, just some QoL that makes the game enjoyable.
As a melee main, there's ZERO reason to interact with league mechanic. Ranged already has an advantage over everything, but it's boring just minions, BORING. If you're a ranged player, you're practically cheating. If you're minion, might as well play some AFK game.
The game has this terrible pigeon hole that you're already forced into whatever path on tree if you want to be viable. So tired of being forced into playing this or that if you want to do whatever content. LET US HAVE FUN AND WE'LL SPEND THE MONEY!
when the game dont want you to have fun

well i am tired of the league and no reforge keep prefix so i destroyed the item i was crafting so fuck that see u next league
Last edited by Mokurp on Dec 27, 2022, 9:59:09 AM
"
HalfFiction wrote:
The Sanctum is still unplayable as melee, at least for me. It is so frustrating to lose all progress to this "resolve" crap.

At least give us the opportunity to restart the floor beyond the first one. It already takes 32 maps for a complete run, which I have not been able to accomplish even once.

This way it will take more than 32 maps overall, but we will have a chance to complete it.

+1

i'm so tired of starting over from the first floor. let us start from the second if thats here we failed it
Im pretty bored or Sanctums mechanic. i repeat the first floor over and over cuz its as far as i get and the rewards are lacking. honestly im bored by the second room if i have to run in circles and kite guards around the skull. i cant believe people do 32 rooms of this and they have a challenge to do all that with out getting hit once like what lol. i havnt ven got a sanctified relic let alone any regular ones that aid me in any way to get farther in the mechanic. where are the relics that give resolve on kill or something that can help extend a run. it an anti-rogue like where u just get weaker as u go and i prefer the opposite i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info