The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
arcanekiller wrote:
can we get soul mantle working please

yes please we are losing 60% of the build
I also feel like Soul Mantle should get a higher priority, thats like a build enabling unique and its not working at all. Realy taking a huge bump with choosing totems as my starter this league...
fix my saviour please :(
Still can’t put relic on altar with controller, read everyone saying, use right stick, etc, do it when you start a run, etc… I did finally get to put the relic in my relic stash at least, but still can’t drop it in the altar. I can move it over it just won’t drop in, says x = place…. I hit x… and nothing happens… also, I hover it in relic stadh, it says square = move to altar, i hot square, it it thinks I want to discard it instead.

Please fix the soul mantle bug, first time i've played totems since like 2018 and its broken on launch lmao
"
SubparPete wrote:
Please fix the soul mantle bug, first time i've played totems since like 2018 and its broken on launch lmao

I have the same thing ahahaha
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 7:15:45 PM
please make the sanctum entrance click to enter. I am trying to ignore the league mechanic but it wont let me.
Love everything about all the changes thus far; however, please re-evaluate the rewards in Sanctum... it feels really low !
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
ANyone getting "Terrain out of sync, restart ecc" when entering Controll blocks in act 10? Literally i can't fix it. changed Servers and made a game restart too. Nothing change. Never happen before. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info