The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Ambush Scarabs not working correctly.
Used Rusted got only 2 Boxes with Twice Temped from Atlas tree.
Normaly it must be 4
Last edited by Baumi1990 on Dec 10, 2022, 8:39:24 PM
"
Gwyntorias wrote:
Anyone else having a game crash when trying to import a hideout file? I click import, explorer launches, freezes, game and explorer window crash.

On the new patch I've been editing my hideout decorations and occasionally I get crashes while deleting an object, switching it to a different variation or placing a new one. Happens with different doodoads, haven't noticed any specific patterns yet.
How bout fixing the constant logging over and over and dc in-between questing that'll be awesome too!
Curses that traps apply are expiring with the trap... Unintended side effect of the weapon swap curse prevention?
Still can't use eldritch currency on my gloves that got a bugged roll before it was disabled.
Just wanna stay thank you for the great launch and keeping us informed with bugs and fixes. I've been having a blast so far, keep up the great work :-)
I do appreciate this thread being the source of updates this league. Great idea that I'm surprised hasn't been implemented sooner.

Some of these bugs are just bizarre, which begs the question, just what is being tampered with behind the scenes, or what is interconnected that perhaps shouldn't be in the code. Izaro doing crazy bleeds? How? Ichors suddenly needing to be disabled for 12 hours? Ummmmm....

Personally, I've noticed certain things like the "keeper of the trove" or whatever monster mod being WAY more common all of a sudden. It's not my filter. I'm seeing way more spammed identical rares from, uh, Rares, drop on kill. The new "Nemesis" system to replace Archnemesis is better than before, for sure, but I still have PTSD whenever I encounter a frost prison mob that then suddenly drops a load of alteration shards. There is absolutely still work to be done here.

Roguelikes/lites are my favorite genre of game by a longshot in the last 5 years or so, so this league should have been a total knockout. I've been so stoked to see what you guys had to offer and have been hyping myself up now for weeks. In practice, however, I feel like I'm going to ignore the mechanic completely, just like I ignored the lake last league. What is up with that? Why can't you guys just, I don't know, do something right for a change? The Ultimatum risk vs. reward is fine, but oh man... no one wants to play Darkest Dungeon while playing PoE. Hades with actual boons is fine, but straight up punishment should be kept to Ruthless now that you are once again splitting dev time to that. Sheesh.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
You should sticky this thread and unsticky RAQ and teasers until this thread becomes inactive and the RAQ resumes being active. It may also be helpful to provide some top level links to stickies in the other main threads like the known issues thread.
Help pls, i cant play the game anymore since Sanctum update. I play on ggg launcher, here's the detail: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3326043
Last edited by axlezation on Dec 10, 2022, 11:27:58 PM
Grey map drop with 26% quality and quantity (Tier 4 Atoll), no implicit mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info