The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I continue to experience multiple disconnects with the "failed to connect to instance". It is happening in every other zone, more or less.

I'm in Brazil using São Paulo server. I tried changing to Washington server for a bit just to check, but the issue remains.

I have downloaded all the latest hotfixes up to log entry 1454 of this thread, still a lot of DCs.

EDIT: apllyed hotfix of log entry 1822. I'm still having the "failed to connect to instance" issue. It happens when the client is launched sometimes.
Last edited by sandrobus on Dec 10, 2022, 7:44:23 AM
Are the Sanctum rewards that say "end of floor" bugged? Or does floor mean "full sanctum"?
"
mindcontroler wrote:
Are the Sanctum rewards that say "end of floor" bugged? Or does floor mean "full sanctum"?

8 rooms or the entire layout is 1 floor. and clearing multiple floors is the full sanctum :)
Any immediate changes coming for Melee Sanctum runs? It seems like Melee is deader than usual without changes to this ASAP.
I can't seem to interact with the Relic Altar for some reason. I already did a full 4-floor run but still, no Altar is showing up for me.
Image:
Image url: https://imgur.com/EwP47dK
Last edited by DeathNirvana on Dec 9, 2022, 10:40:04 PM
Currently can't access Quarry, every time I try to enter it I get the error "The terrain generator for the client is out of sync with the server. Please create a new instance and try again." Have tried restarting game multiple times to no avail.
Cutilada vaal muito lenta
"
JJaxxo wrote:
"
mindcontroler wrote:

8 rooms or the entire layout is 1 floor. and clearing multiple floors is the full sanctum :)

Yeah, came here to edit my previous post. "Completed the sanctum" just now and learned that Floor are the 8 rooms.

Thanks though.
What about the curse-on-hit expiring when trap dies?

Pretty much kills my build dead in the water.
Anyone else have extremely high Ping on every US server? I've never seen ping this bad across all servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info