The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Has the Ruckus notable been disabled?
"
JJaxxo wrote:
"
KilenWoods wrote:
Anecdotally, I'm seeing far, far more loot dropping this league than any previous one -- and others in my guild are reporting the same.

I don't mind it, personally -- but you might want to check if the rate of rares/unique item drops were increased too far. (I've found.. what, around 8 uniques by the middle of Act 3)

Pls send some of that loot my way then. most amazing thing i have found is 1 chaos ^^

Now ask him how many currencies He dropped...
...I'm quitting again. Past league was 150k peak players in the first day on steam. In this league the peak is 125k and decreasing to 93k.

I'm done of this company.
The loot filter noise one was making me question my sanity as i octuple-checked everything to be fine.
let's go
cursed ground not re-applying curse after being removed by hexblast.
I've disconnected repeatedly when attempting to enter Ledge and then when attempting to enter the climb. I tried all of the US servers and validated my game files.
I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I was able to progress until merveil's caverns where the same issue began again.
can you guys put that "warning msg"(above the chat) in the game about the fix for the invite? Most ppl are selling stuff are trying invite but they have no idea that is bugged and they didn't restart their game to fix it
"failed to connect to instance"
cant enter the game at all, tried every server, every server except 2 has no ping showing
Just found a fractured flask. Is that a thing?
this is a nice addition with live updates regarding bug fixes etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info