The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"Your resolve is impacted less by attacks that you're close to, so melee characters can have an easier time."

So if there are ranged monsters attacking you in a room from far away, melee is fucked... Very well thought out guys...
When we know where we can find Golem jewels? And the recipe for Dead Reckoning.

Minions is the most nerfed builds last leagues and on top of that we don't know where the necessary gems will come out to be able to make the build work.

I hope it's before the release..
How about melee skill buffs? Generic ones would shake up the meta enough to enable build diversity.

This is a major issue and you guys are once again silent on this, just like loot changes.
GGG, are you okay with the state of Boneshatter relative to other meleee skills?
Thanks for answering all my questions.
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
i give ggg a lot of flack, mostly because they deserve it. but their response regarding steamers wanting seismic trap nerfed further has restored some of my respect for them. i'm tired of listening to a minority of people, that play the game for a living, making demands that negatively (usually) impact the game for the majority.
rip wardloop. another fun build heavily impacted by the jewel changes.

otherwise, thanks for the faq
When can we expect the Atlas Tree changes ?

Thanks!
"
ivchekal wrote:
"Your resolve is impacted less by attacks that you're close to, so melee characters can have an easier time."

So if there are ranged monsters attacking you in a room from far away, melee is fucked... Very well thought out guys...

They already said all monsters in the Sanctum are unique. Meaning they are like map boss fights. You aren't going to be pelted by a bunch of mobs.
Atlas Passive When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info