Curses FAQ

''It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it. We've also buffed its chance to bleed and it still has its increased physical damage stat. ''

It wasn't working and so we removed it??? Could've actually fixed it because it was supposed to work and it's a neat curse effect right? Or am i missing something?

This is a new way of nerfing things; the ''we were supposed to make it work and didn't so now we're removing it and calling it a fix''.

Good curse changes otherwise, dont get me wrong, but this bit is a tad silly.
Truth be told, I no longer recognize this game anymore.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
:)
Please don't nerf Bane to the point where it's merely a damage skill rather than a dmg + debuff skill :)

edit: just to clarify: don't ruin the curse effect to the point where it is almost not worth it in builds that don't go strictly for spell chaos dmg and/or have big socket pressure etc.

edit2: suggestion: fix vulnerability properly and reduce 20% faster ailment dmg rate a bit to adjust for the curse effect changes.
Last edited by FatalityDiablo on Nov 29, 2022, 5:31:31 AM
:) :(
we getting new unarmed gems? at this point I'll even a new one with nothing that scales with strength
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Quick Question, with regards to hexblast when you mention removing the hex with the lowest duration left, are hexes that are supported with blasphemy without duration and won't be included in the calculation, or will we be removing the weaker blasphemy hex?
"

How common is the Anathema ring?

lol, nice.

Looking good so far.

Now we just need a really fun league mechanic and a few December update bonus goodies to make this a really good league.

this one isn't going to age well hoss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info