Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
oldkingcoal wrote:
Also pogshrine, gull league kek

I guess Gull will be 5 divines for the first few weeks.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
The new notable and gem don't seem useful though
Last edited by BlasczeM on Nov 30, 2022, 6:55:26 PM
"
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.
true dat
"
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.

It surely was.

edit: but I think you left in a couple of real patch notes.
"
We were careful to retain most of the main factors that makes it harder for players
The rewards that were previously offered have been removed.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Last edited by Varana on Nov 30, 2022, 7:33:03 PM
Seems withering step will get a sudden shot and die. It might not be able to give you elusive buff if you have one? I don't think they will make elusive from withering step unable to disappear when using a skill, cause it's an "insane" buff!

Besides, "We were careful to retain most of the main factors that makes it harder for players".

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
"
We are regulating the number of stats and buffs to monsters, causing them to feel that this is a relatively small change

Nobody ever asks how the monsters feel about the changes. The monsters feelings matter and its good to see that GGG is finally taking them into consideration.
"We ran the patch notes for The Forbidden Sanctum expansion through a Markov Chain text generator and wanted to share the results with you!"

GGG, thank you! This post finally clarifies the essence of the vision and what is behind your patch changes since 3.13. To pay a tribute to your genius I suggest that the method and currency of your salaries be similarly ran through a Markov Chain text generator.

I am looking forward to your sharing the results. Perhaps to get paid you will have to mine square bananas from a tree growing on the see floor?
In some cases, it made more sense to die in your own during gameplay

yap
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
"
SmashinBob wrote:
To all of you saying the keystone is bad, you just fail to see bigger picture, keystones are for specific build types, like for instance selfcursing with the unique jewel(20% dmg per curse on you), you only need to do it on start of map. Its a huge buff, since the 20% reduced curse effect is something you need to scale for that anyway, 4heads.

Please stop trolling. For self curse temp chains you need to stack increased temp chains curse effect.

please stop trolling.hes obviously talking about soul mantle self curse where u curse urself with 12 different curses,now u get all of them permanently+u get less curse effect that u want too
It started by putting a magma barrier around the monster, but it didn't stop there. It converted some of Path of Exile: Ruthless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info