3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

Please dont nerf Bane. It's a good boi.
"
These changes have been focused on less-accessible sources of Curse Effect, such as Eldritch Implicits on helmets, rather than accessible sources like the Passive Skill Tree. The curse effect notables on cluster jewels have been replaced with other appropriate ones.

So curse effect has been gutted (again) in response to a handful of curse bots.
There is 20% added curse effect in total scattered across the top half of the Passive Skill Tree, curses was already a significant investment step.

Absolutely not worth the trade off for pinnacle bosses being slightly faster.
Last edited by konamikoden on Nov 27, 2022, 4:52:52 PM
looks good
Eff this
Another league with more nerfs, amazing...Rip Occu ;(
I dont have much to say about a lot of it but I will say the part of "We didn't want automated to outclass manual casting of curses" I think it's a little tone deaf seeing as how automated casting requires more socket usage which in itsself a huge nerf to a lot of builds to have less sockets available. Or using a ring slot to apply a curse on hit which not all classes "hit" and ring slot is usually used for certain build enabling utility or filler for resistances.
Are assassins or ascendents the new cursebot ascendency?
Occultist nerf hammer incoming
How high does GGG expect Temp chains and enfeeble to affect Pinnacle bosses at the maximum?

If i remember correctly temp+enfeeble with high curse effect were the specific reason bosses got curse resistance in the first place.

Mybe a hardcap would be good (example: Pinnacle bosses can be slowed by no more than 20% with temp chains...)
There are more and more mobs that apply curses to players theses days.
Are there going to be any changes to reduced curse effect items and passives?
Will these changes effect curses applied to players from enemies(is this a buff to monster curses)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info