3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

pog
"
What happens to forbidden flame/flesh that grant malediction?

I think it would be changed to grant the one it will be changed on , like, maledction new name is "a" so the jewels will grant a
Last edited by suriuken on Nov 28, 2022, 9:29:46 AM
Whats the point of having an ascendancy that defines a character if you are moving everything to the passive tree making it pointless?

"Yeah, we are moving this particular mod for this particular character and this particular ascendacy to the tree so everyone can use it".... yeah, maybe you should remove the entire thing and move everything to the tree.

Also, i dont know what is people reading, i only see nerfs here.
I wish "balance" didn't always mean nerf or make worse. How about some good old fashioned just plain buffs once in a while? Also that bit about "hex builds are at their weakest against monsters where they matter the most" and that it's "so substantial while also being hidden from players".... just seems kinda sus
I hope the patch notes have some kind of buff to blackflame in them. It is already worse damage for higher investment than regular ignite, but with flammability and elemental weakness now having full effect on bosses, the one place where it had a chance to compete is gone. It is just dogshit.

Overall I think these changes are well thought out. Obviously can't judge until we have numbers, but having curses do nothing against big bosses was lame.

Considering a bane starter, with a transition into hexblast ignite once I can get a Berek's Respite, obviously pending getting the real numbers on these changes.
Saw them say "some tweaks to melee" somewhere for 3.20. Had my hopes up for a manifesto regarding that. Still good stuff though.
Ok
They push the self cast as the best option only thing is people already have a hard time with ability slots to cast. So in effect this supposed buff, means you are giving up another skill.

I sometimes think they have no reality on what the average player struggles with.

More buttons to press is not a good direction to go. They really need to decide who they want to serve. The few advent players or the mass of casuals.

They cannot achieve any results trying to make everyone happy. They just spread resources thin and put out poor products like lake of kalandra.
Last edited by tafonso on Nov 28, 2022, 10:32:00 AM
Looking really good, GGG!
Once we get to play 3.20, if all changes are as good as you have presented, I will resume supporting you with MTX purchases.

Thanks!!!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Mucho mucho ass licking down here.
IGN: Cyanyx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info