3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

"
Mustasch wrote:

+1

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
So in the process of spreading curses to the rest of the classes Occultists need to lose Malediction? I understand making curses less powerful for Occultists and spreading them to the rest of the classes. Why throw in taking Malediction from Occultists tho? So Occultists need to lose 10% damage and 10% reduced damage taken.
Again...GGG means well but they miss the point.
I'm not a gambler. I don't farm pinnacle bosses, so this buff doesn't affect me.
As for reducing the power of curses against normal/magic/rare monsters...sure, it makes sense. However ggg forgot that rare monsters have more hp than map boss...
Malediction on passive tree is nice and all, but once again ggg forgets that out points are not free. They always expect us to sacrifice more and more points every damn time. You want spell supress? Passive tree. You want avoid ele effects? Passive tree. You want this new thing coming in 2023? Passive tree.
How about you add a new quest to story or atlas or whatever and give us 5 more passive skill tree points for once?
Last edited by Sitzura on Nov 27, 2022, 7:26:08 PM
"
1.The Occultist ascendancy class has had some stats removed and moved around to counteract some of the power gain from the above changes.
2.We have removed the '15% increased Effect of your Curses' and 'Enemies you Curse have Malediction' stats from the Malediction notable in the Occultist's Ascendancy. The 'Your Hexes can affect Hexproof Enemies' stat has been moved from Profane Bloom to the Malediction notable. We will be renaming this notable passive as it no longer causes you to apply Malediction to enemies you Curse
3.This also acts as a nerf to Hex Support builds.

Kinda worried to see at which extent it's gonna be changed on all sides.
Waiting for numbers and more details.

Previously on the manifesto of Archnemesis i said my mind went from sad & worried because of 3.19 to intrigued & relieved thanks to the manifestos BUT now with this one it's worried & praying for the best.

Still hoping for a good 3.20. Waiting for more details.
hmmm: so the current "malediction" ascendancy is left with only "your curses can be applied to hexproof enemies" and nothing else? This is ridiculous and not well thought out...it effectively makes this ascendancy point 100% worthless, as you can just reroll hexproof maps.
I am excited to see the new and interesting ways people make their builds now.
Fish
So why did you split Marks and Curses again?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Amazing
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
What effect, if any does this have on Bane?

It seems like this is effecting much more than self cast, but Hexblast seems to be the main emphasis. Blasphemy is addressed. Bane isn't even mentioned.
FINAL TODAY MANIFESTO ? what about tomorrow ? after tomorrow ? kekw
Interesting tbh BUT not what i was expecting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info