Monster Mods FAQ

Very bad.
3 weeks until release and nothing is tasted properly again.
What the problem to hire seven full time gamers (one per class)? The good ones there is a plenty of them here. And most of them would do the job for $500-$1000 a months.
Thanks for the post :). Looking forward to the conclusion.
"
Emperor_home wrote:
Very bad.
3 weeks until release and nothing is tasted properly again.
What the problem to hire seven full time gamers (one per class)? The good ones there is a plenty of them here. And most of them would do the job for $500-$1000 a months.

It is definitely not as simple as you lay out in your post.
Why even have conversion system?? Why can't a mob drop 10 random currency on top of the other shit it drops?? Why am i forced to play MF in 2022 to find currency?? Why even have MF in 2022 no other modern arpg does that?? Indroduce 10 mod/12 mod/14 mod rare maps with big quant/rarity bonuses and scrap that MF BS.

This just blows my mind tbh.
Last edited by SpectraI on Nov 18, 2022, 7:22:58 AM
"
ebrl wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
ebrl wrote:
Whatever. The average 4-mod rare under the new system will now be about as dangerous as a current magic monster, if not less. Congratulations on pandering to everyone who just wants to blast mindlessly on a second monitor while giving the game 10% of their attention.

Ruthless hcssf for you sir
this for the rest of us

cya!

You know, I'm pretty disappointed with what the AN reversal might represent as a future trend for the game, but worst of all is that it gives people like you the feeling that not only you were right all along but also that you are being witty with that inane "suggestion".

That's the issue really, you feel the game should be designed around your wants, while other players feel it should be designed around theirs.

The thing is GGG have literally just created a special game mode for people like you, who feel they have mastered the normal game and that they need more challenge, and yet you insist that everyone else should suffer alongside you.

Go play Ruthless and just accept that you don't get to dictate the state of the game for everyone.
"
Ruddski wrote:

The thing is GGG have literally just created a special game mode for people like you, who feel they have mastered the normal game and that they need more challenge, and yet you insist that everyone else should suffer alongside you.

Go play Ruthless and just accept that you don't get to dictate the state of the game for everyone.

I really hope that with the arrival of Ruthless, all elitist nolifers will eventually drift there, and then Standard will no longer have to be balanced around 170M dps builds and "how much div per hour?" measurements. So non-racers and non-crafters could play poe without constant frustration and BS splitsecond deaths from nowhere.
Less but more meaningful Rare enemies across the entire game.
Not just low end where no one really cared.

Your original idea of increased HP failed because you didn't do this. I took a pic of the video on your claims to this change as example. All trash was gone and it was Player Vs a Rare.

That's the kinda interaction you should be looking for.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
That's the issue really, you feel the game should be designed around your wants, while other players feel it should be designed around theirs.

It is funny to see because the last year has been catering towards the people that have been complaining and crying about clear speed meta and crafting mechanics from back when the game was at its best and most enjoyable, but the moment ONE backtrack, just ONE happens and will probably be overshadowed by a mountain of nerfs coming up, those same people are screaming about the game going back in the other direction.
Definitely some good changes, finally. Now I just hope that the modifiers won't be as deadly in T1 maps as they are right now, and the difficulty is pushed towards red maps in favour of smoother progression early on.

This "im forced to roll MF" outrage is hilarious tho, you 'forced' to juice and MF and play in a 6-man group to enjoy the game these days I guess. I don't think so.
"
blonderanger wrote:
Is there any news about the loot drop multiplier that are removed from past league content or is it still the same as 3.20 (meaning we still not drop anything from alva cause its multiplier has been removed)

They will ignore you most likely.

The whole issue is a debate of Lucky RNG explosion vs endgame investment.
A base generation of loot vs some rng combination of modifiers.

When GGG say's nothing in regards to this it will remain the same issue and endgame mapping will remain the same.
Alch and go.

Magic find and its correlation to loot / quant and rarity are symbiotic to faster and weaker characters.
They even admit this in their own statement yet ignore the reason as to why MF was being so focussed upon yet they fail to ask a correlating question.
Why would people suddenly after 3.19 run so much rarity and quant?
Why are people not satisfied with being rewarded enough on endgame content? Why are people focussed so much on the Loot goblin aspect of arch nemesis?

Wich in turn are bound to generate more questions like these.
Why would i improve my character if i want more loot?
What is the benefit of upgrading my character if i can make more currency or loot by running low tier maps?
How can i get as much Loot goblins as possible?

The idea of being efficient is also a big factor but not as important as the retention of a correlation between character power and scaling rewards.
When the reward system is favoured around rng.
Thus i cannot subjectively feel an increase in my rewards unless i only do boss content because mapping remains static and cant scale enough with my power.

I hope this subjective mindset translates towards people not understanding why alot of people felt screwed with the new loot system.
Its not purely arch nemesis but a combination of nerfs regarding quant and rarity.
And the investment a player makes with his time.
A player should not get punished for being able to do harder content with a character he has spent time on vs a character that is weaker but faster with mf.

Then you can say people get demoralised and leave the game.
Ofcourse alot of people will say but i have been getting x loot.
RNG is the basis of the new system so a general outliner is impossible to even measure wich by itself is bad imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info