3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

Still a bit worried that your MF-loot-tiering system is still in play, which means the secret 30 divine loot lottery is still a problem while the rest of us get one alc per map.

But we'll see. I'm cautiously optimistic.
Lake of Kalandra gimmick sucked but in general most of your changing are making the game awesome.
[q
Last edited by suriuken on Nov 16, 2022, 11:20:59 PM
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
changes sound good on paper will have to test the shit outa this to see if its actually any good.

Now will there be NEW SKILLS in 3.20

Will melee get some buff aspects...
WILL THERE BE NEW MELEE SKILLS...

This is what will make or break the player base numbers coming into 3.20

I think new skills have a low chance, since they said that they would alternate leagues for new skills, one with them one withou, dont remember if it was in sentinel reveal stream or kalandra, but lets hope Christ wilsin personally bring melee to 3.20 desinf meeting as he promised in kanlandra made melee be buffed
Last edited by suriuken on Nov 16, 2022, 11:30:00 PM
Wait what? After several leagues, stubbornness and gaslighting... You realized this was a problem... And you solved it? Incredible! Poe is back!

But now I don't have anything to complain about on reddit :D
Rares should have 4-6 general mods similarly to maps.
Corrupted rares should be able to have up to 8 mods.
Add "Rare monsters have the chance to be corrupted in your corrupted maps" in the atlas passive tree.
Solved for people that don't want the increased difficulty.
Solved for those that want to push their character further.
Will monster quantity/rarity nerf be reverted?
Damn it, I had given up hope and set myself up for other games. The significant majority of the reasons were archnemesis mods. After tripling down, I didn't see reversion as possible.

I'm still not happy with GGG. You just made unique jewels rarer, harder to acquire, impossible to reroll (if you were willing to spend divines), or just removed completely. That's 110% "vision", it is good for no one but maybe? Chris.

Hopium is no longer zero. You've made a lot of bad decisions lately, I still remember 3.15 fiasco. It seemed you learn to nerf with better marketing, instead of honesty.

Fingers crossed. As always, I consider buying a supporter pack when I hit 90. I enjoyed 3.17 and spent, the best feeling I had in 3.19 was when I quit. And didn't spend in 3.19.
Nice, HOPIUM production just doubled. Only wide-screen and and skill buffs left.
now time to return the old beyond even if slightly changed and remove the stupid new beyond forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info