Upcoming News Schedule

"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Endofgreen15 wrote:
if the loot isnt fixed and archnemesis isnt basically deleted im not playing this game ever again. 3.19 was the actual death of this game for me if this shit isnt fixed.

Farewell. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Looking forward to this league and the Ruthless Mode! Thanks for the continued great development GGG.

Also, how much more transparent do you want to become? I know no other company that goes so overboard with announcing the announcements of announcements for upcoming announcement manifestos. Don't overdo it!

+1

There seems to be a lot of Karen's on these forums, that will "reee" until they get their way. Make your voice heard, sure, but ultimately don't let fact that you don't liking a game everyone elses problem by trying to change it. That's SO f**king Karen!

The direction of the game will ultimately be decided by profit and vision. If the game is meeting their vision while making a profit, then just enjoy the show, or show yourself out ;)
Please remove archnemesis, and fix loot. (plz no lootgoblins, spread out the loot from the crazy goblins)
Looking forward to it!
Ailment mitigation like you will need yet another thing capped or you'll die instantly?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I was looking for
- removed impossibro mods from AN
- melee buff to feel amazing, like ranged
- bow attacks buffs
- buffed drops, so you don't have to spend all your free time or RMT to satisfy the power fantasy
- Santa pinata, a unique Christmas mob, that drops only t0 stuff (currency, cards or gear)
- Reindeers invasion, for Einhar and Helena to hunt
- underwater expansion
I guess the real question is are you going to be responsive to feedback on the manifestos or are you going to vaguely tell us things and ignore problems for the next month.
1) Remove Archnemesis. It sucks. Optional map mod at most.
2) Revert pointless Exalt/Divine swap. Nobody likes it.
3) Revert loot drop tables to pre-nerf state. No more loot goblins.
4) Restore full Harvest crafting while keeping the flexibility of juice.
5) Revert minion life/damage nerfs. People like playing minions. Why screw them?
6) Buff all melee damage. Let Quin69 kill something for a change.
7) Bring back Ultimatum properly -- normal master mission encounter.

There, job done.
"
Praimsara wrote:
Please get the Archnemesis fixes right this time. This will be the 4th League in a row you make us Beta Test the new Rares and I do not play games to be your beta tester.

+1
"
mixersan wrote:
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

This is a great post and deserves more attention - especially about the Archnemesis part. We just don't understand the vision.

I suspect that Archnemesis is absolutely core in POE2 which is why they refuse to back down from it despite huge protest.
Personally it doesn't bother me too much after the changes they have made to it so far, but it's going to annoy the hell out of a lot of players if they stay permanently.
Last edited by Ruddski on Nov 11, 2022, 3:01:16 PM
It's already pretty hard to balance damage/defense on SSFHC with all the current mechanics, Chris, do NOT Wilson us again...

we already need to have endurance charges, 50k armor, 80+@/chaos, some (spell) block, 95% reserved mana, 7k life, all ailments ummunity, 100% spell suppression.... blablabla...

don't mess with the ailments, Chris, i swear if you Wilson the 3.20 i'm definitely done with your vision.

(sorry, english is not my langage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info