Upcoming News Schedule

pook pook srenk Based
Your posts about archnemesis and loot is what makes or breaks next league.
Also I'm going to assume more nerfs to player power. Please prove me wrong
feeling kinda scared about the manifesto,

AN isn't strong enough we are buffing it.

no more ailment and curse immunity.

there is still to much loot dropping remove the last few drops everyone is broke now.

main currency now will be blacksmiths whetstones and armour scraps
"
Acemont wrote:
Here's what you do with Archnem, GGG - you delete it to fuck. We hate it. And I REALLY don't want to see that [Removed by Support] in PoE 2. Because it will kill it for me on the spot. It WILL be like: "Whoa, this act 3 is awesome! New mob design. New areas. Even the story is cool". Next step - BWEAAAAAAAA 10 flasks. Another one - BWEAAAAA 100 scraps and whetstones. Another one - rare shits out 3 Divines, 20 chaos and 50 alchs. Oh and let's not forget Executioner, Temporal Bubble and Effigy. Why? Because "fuck you player". And you already fucked up hard enough this yeah for me to save money for Diablo 4's preorder instead of PoE 2's first supporter pack. Diablo 4's preorder GGG. DIaBLO GGG. From BLIZZARD GGG! Get your shit together already for fuck's sake! Or I, and MANY other will permanently move to fucking Diablo 4 [Removed by Support]

(I fucking DARE you Forum Mods. I double, no - triple dare you.)

Just bumping this guy for really saying what he feels in his heart. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Nov 11, 2022, 7:06:59 AM
ok

no longer expecting anything from you t.b.h.
So NO loot fix, gotcha.
My predictions:

Jewels
-Removed ailment immunity implicit
-Given the potion treatment, you now need ilvl 86 jewels
-Remove ways to reliably craft jewels by watering down mod pools

Ailment Mitigation
-Removed from implicit mod pools
-Nerfed 50% on gear or more
-Capped at 75%
-Removed from pantheon/tree/etc

Curses
-Curse on hit rings removed
-Most likely some other way of nerfing them

Eldritch Altar Revamp
-Forgot to nerf loot from them, historic bonuses removed
-Honestly these are one of the few things about the game that still feels good so if anyone thinks the devs are taking a look at this to make them better is only fooling themselves. They will be categorically worse and if GGG does what GGG is known for doing they will be completely speced out of on everyone's atlas passive tree because they will be useless.
-Nerf drops of eldritch currency then claim its all gated behind the boss fights.
-Reduce boss drops because fuck you.

Archnemesis
-Quadruple down. You will have fun and you will like it or else quintuple down.
-Way over tuned YET AGAIN somehow. Multiple bricking mods stacking together, dead sea scroll list of modifiers on campaign mobs, unkillable metamorphs that don't drop catalysts
-AN mobs will remain overtuned throughout the first month of league with complete and total radio silence from GGG.
-Randomly and without warning GGG will slightly nerf them again, back down to previous levels, and make one text line of a hotfix patch about it. The issue will never be brought up again until next league when they are overtuned again

Things that may not be in the patch notes but are going to happen:
-Harvest nerfed again. Div card recipes removed. Juice drops decreased.
-MF culling absolutely gutted. They will make it so group MF is based on average, culling no longer supported by rarity, rarity support gem moved to drop only with rarity on par with empower etc
-Nerfs to expedition. Fun detected and they know its one of the only ways we are getting gear now.
-Nerfs to essences, essence tier caps based on map level.

Skills that will be on the chopping block:
Righteous fire, lightning strike, lightning conduit, defiance, grace, determination.

Last edited by NovaDose on Nov 10, 2022, 4:19:17 PM
Supporter packs AFTER 3.20 test. I hope you will fix the loot. And give us FUN again and not playtest for PoE 2 your vision.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Free the red circle league I beg you
Cassia supremacy
remeber guys, ONLY buy support pack AFTER test. Don't fall into the trap again! THX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info