Upcoming News Schedule

I am scared 😨
"
Eldritch Altar Revamp

OOF
Hope it's worth the wait. So done with this loot Goblin meta you have created.
"
Nervantoss wrote:
since when the community have become so toxic?
I am starting to get annoyed by all these whiner. it's seem The only solution to make them happy is to shut down the server.

I would be quite pleased with the removal of arch nem. I can swallow the loot changes, I do not like them, but I can get use to that. I would be able to pump 8 to 13 hours into this game a day without flinching, upset sleep was getting in my way playing more. Since arch nem has been placed into every part of the game I can't stand being on for more then 6 hours.
This narrative that we are just wining and don't have valid arguments for why we don't like the game in its current state is so weird. We just want the game we fell in love with back.
Posts about Archnemesis? But why? Everything about AN is perfect.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Nov 9, 2022, 8:16:42 PM
Will this patch be the one they do the campaign difficulty revamp or will that be later?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Why am do I have a feeling that the following league just won't be for me, When we had concrete ways of crafting. you took it away, This league at least by steam numbers has been the least retentive compared Harvest league. I felt that path of exile was headed to a golden age of gaming, this league makes me think twice about that statement.

Getting loads of gear had me creating many more builds, This league didn't make me feel like my time invested was worth it. I can only pray that this upcoming expansion/league will turn things around, Mostly I have learned not to hype myself up for what comes next and just accept it is what it is nothing more.
please make Archnemesis optional like how it was during the league or something like essence so it had a smooth playstyle you can click and go, its so stupid that everything has had to be balanced around one leagues mechanics going core.
"
(for example, some tweaks to melee)

Which means : +1 Radius to Cyclone and %2 more damage for heavy strike at lv20 ?

Hahahaha for real
Loot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info