Mayhem Begins Soon - Hideout and Pets Weekend Sale

Mayhem seems very fun!! Also GGG could add Escaped Metamorphs to mods pool )) and Ultimatums!!
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
There are Harbingers on the first location right now, GGG do you think it is ok?
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
"
Yawn

Defeat The Maven - X
The Scintillating Flame - X
The Ravenous Maw - X

Yawn. If you hate something please at least achieve something. Otherwise it sounds like you are paid bot :DDD

YAWN!!!
My apathy for poe in general as killed my enjoyment for the events. I thought it would be a fun way to hop back in and see the arch nem changes, see how the feels after all the 3.19 patches.

fucking 20 invasion bosses on the coast, thanks guys super fun way to start my night when I got home from work, even after waiting for the zone reset, I got to the ledge before I just felt like what's the fucking point. Even that early arch nem already feels like ass, the extra mods in each area feel so unnecessary. I've already heard so many people say how bad delve is going to be with arch nem, and just replaying deli league but only for a few days doesn't exactly get me excited either.

3.20 has to fix 90% of the problems or I'm just not going to care at all,
I guess I'm thankful I was going to wait till the end of the year to buy the last core pack, so glad I did not spend that 240$.
Race is over in 2 days.. people leveling to 100 in less then 48hours.
Mathils actual cat
The lag is Frustrating as hell... like common why is it so bad??
I enjoy this very much, what i dont like is the fact we have shared pool for level thershold.

its weird that softcore trade can get much more easily chars level 80+ on prize pool than an SSF or hardcore.

make it a smaller pool with diffrent one for each league(stan,SSF,Hardcore..) next time.
Speaking of hideouts and pets:

I do not appear to be able to purchase the following:

1) hideout based on the searing exarch arena ("Searing Hideout?")
2) hideout doodads based on the doodads that show up in exarch-influenced maps
3) a mini-Molten Minotaur pet

This is really a shame :(
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I just don't understand why it was necessary to ruin this event by adding these additional modifiers?
Mayhem is pretty fun tbh
Didn't expect it at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info