Announcing Ruthless

it's really appealing to me to play a version of PoE where drops - that aren't meta supporting , highest price uniques - are actually valuable, especially to you, the player

I would have thought this was a far more interesting idea if they did away with all the clutter, not just vaal side areas, but delve, temples, syndicate, etc...

Finally, this mode with the current monster damage and life scaling ?

no way.

I'll still try it. sure i'll probably quit in act 1, probably before ledge, hell, probably before mudflats. but wtf, i think it's an interesting idea.

As for the people who are seriously going to attempt this.

I wish i had your free time.
why
Will there be a Hardcore Mode option for Ruthless?
Does this mean you can now revert the increased difficulty in Act1?

And to the guy who mentioned being "stolen" by pugs with "free for all" allocation, what about this: "when you die, your equipped items are dropped and can be looted by other players".
While I am by no means Ruthless' target audience, I am so happy that it exists. Its clearly a passion project, and the more of those in any game the better. I look forward to hearing harrowing tales of legendary items from this new mode.
Looks like a regular PoE update omegalul
"
Its gonna be hilarious to see people hyped up to try this

then quit and never get anywhere in ruthless

It's like people hyped before war and once in the trenches they realize this blows and they want out

^yes
Obviously not going to bother. I will, however, be looking forward to seeing creative memes on Reddit related to this new game mode.
What difference does it make what difficulty if meta characters are meta in this mode, even harder random? mode only for streamers with infinite time. there should be some significant rewards in the form of mtx so that more than a couple of people play it, otherwise it's a waste of time -1000% loot is not a fan or hardcore, but a meaningless complication without an ultimate goal. If you want people to play your game not only for the first couple of weeks, find a balance between the rarity of rewards, and not this ultra-hardcore for clowns.
Count me in!

I already play a character who only uses white items, but this goes far beyond that! Looking forward to it.
And [Abimilech] went to his father’s house at Ophrah and killed his brothers the sons of Jerubbaal, seventy men, on one stone. Judges 9:5 (English Standard Version)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info