November Events 2022

I think i am skipping the 3 Archnemesis events.
Same events, now meh-tier thanks to archememe and cheaping out giving just 1 box instead of giving at least 2 or leaving it as it was before and giving one per event. Hmmmmmm.

Not LOGIN. More like LOGOUT or maybe UNINSTALL.
Where demigods?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I don't particularly care that there's 1 gambling box instead of 3 cause it just means 2 less mtx I'll never use, but this:
"
This means that players are able to pick and choose which events they want to play rather than feeling forced to play all three in order to pick up the maximum number of prizes.

is EA level pr bs.

Also this:
"
Each event has been improved since the last time we ran it.

is not really true, and they're arguably worse. (you know why)
No crafting bench in endless delve? you serious?

And each event is aimed at making things more annoying/difficult than they already are?
So you gonna pull the lake of kalandra bs on us ggg?!? “Hey look guys it’s a new and improved events where you fight tougher enemies for a week straight and we give you less rewards!!” I truly love path of exile and applaud all the hard work you all do, but this year was not it. Enjoy the holidays and cheers to a better new year.

Can’t believe You got me looking at the new wow expansion smh
archnemesis mobs are not bad, game is as fun as on any other patch, cool events will try all of them thanks ggg Okayge

also its funny to see all those low challenge count people shitting on archnem when you clearly didn't play the league

also also bring back ultimatum next league thanks :-)
Boring and small. Do you even try anymore ggg?
"
This is a buff
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
who betting that the top players will all be GGG employs or streamers.

You can bet it will be the same ol streamers. Kind of boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info