November Events 2022

where's endless blight!!!
7 or 10 days with a full time job and with Chris Wilson's vision in play is not worth my time.
archnem delete forever
beyonds revert changes to real one, not current state.
Stop voiding these events unless there is something really broken you are testing. I don't have the stomach to drop/craft high value item just to see it voided. So I am out.

I guess I'll just keep playing standard league as I have been for the last 2 months 😅 (I should be able to run my own endless delve there anyway 😝)
Last edited by goatfig on Oct 27, 2022, 5:36:52 PM
[Removed by Support], when are we getting an easy mode with massively buffed drops to make the game worth playing? [Removed by Support]
IGN: Blip
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 27, 2022, 5:35:56 PM
nerfed mystery boxes.. xd why..

why would you even think thats a good idea wtf
Voided? Why?

Not in Kalandra league? Why?

No Atlas Invasion? Why?

Crappy prizes on Console? No Demis anywhere? Why?

This seems like a series of poor choices, especially given how poorly received LoK was.

What is the purpose of voiding leagues? It CANNOT be the standard economy, because you've repeatedly done things that have upended the standard economy over the last two years. The events aren't in league, so it won't mess the league economy... although I'm not sure why anyone would care if it did, since no one is paying the league anymore.

However, given that they ARE voided, couldn't they at least count towards Kalandra league challenges? Especially that ridiculously long "Modified Atlas Grind". It would be awesome for Mayhem and Delirium Everywhere to count toward that.

Having literally the worst prize support of any event series since I started playing is also very confusing, given that you *really* need to draw players back to the game.

It feels like you're banking on them coming back for the huge loot of Mayhem... but it's a void league, so they only get to use that loot for 10 days? And then... nothing, since only the tippy-top players will win any prizes. And even the ones who do mostly get MTX that other people can buy anyway.

I'm very confused and concerned. I thought the events would hype me up, but instead it has done the opposite.

3.20 had better be *literally* the best league ever. In as many ways as possible.
Woot more void events, such fun.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
7-10 days is too short for most of your players to enjoy the event

Should have been 1 month league

+ with Overtuned AN mods and no item drops?

Yikes
Sounds cool. But why nerfing the drops even in the events? 1 mystery box? Cant see how Next League wont be nerf fiesta again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info