Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Are you going to add the Lake's jewellery base types to the core game?
I don't get why everyone hates LoK?

It is completely optional content, that provides player power, in some cases substantial player power.

All the hate being thrown at LoK I think is being very misplaced, and should be re-thrown at arch-nemesis.
I would like to see LoK return as a unique map a la Synthesis. Otherwise, good riddance. I'd like to join the chorus of others asking for AN removal as well. Took the game in an unfun direction and didn't receive the care and consideration the other leagues got upon their removal/reimplementation.

On that note, rip to my boy Ultimatum. Most fun league mechanic IMO and it got absolutely gutted to a barely accessible unique map. I had such high hopes. RIP
Not surprised this would be the case.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
entityUser wrote:
I would like to see LoK return as a unique map a la Synthesis. Otherwise, good riddance. I'd like to join the chorus of others asking for AN removal as well. Took the game in an unfun direction and didn't receive the care and consideration the other leagues got upon their removal/reimplementation.

On that note, rip to my boy Ultimatum. Most fun league mechanic IMO and it got absolutely gutted to a barely accessible unique map. I had such high hopes. RIP

I think they're still working on Ultimatum coming back, it's just not ready yet.
Maybe for 3.20.
i skipped arch nemesis
never asked for arch nemesis
got forced to deal with arch nemesis
learned to hate arch nemesis

dear ggg, can we please trade arch nemesis for lake of kalandra? i dont mind having both gone tbh
[Removed by Support]
Did we learn anything about the lake or Kalandra? Other then the very limited fluff from the what 4 tablets?
"
entityUser wrote:
I would like to see LoK return as a unique map a la Synthesis.

Maybe they could integrate LoK and the memories. I like the memories but it just feels like regular maps with extra steps right now.
While I personally neutral with the mechanics and jewelries not going core. I gotta say I'm massively dissapointed that Kalandra, an important figure to the lore of poe, get the Synthesis/Cavas/Venarius treatment.
Like lore are an important aspect of the game too, at least give us some way to access these memories and dialogues rather than just throw them into the trash bin just because the mechanic isnt going to the core game...
Last edited by hunterkiller9022 on Oct 25, 2022, 9:26:57 PM
You know I think it would be good to have most League Content be their own Maps.
Then you could trade them to people that like that content. Win/Win

Sextans and Atlas Tree Points make some content in any map but you get to pick it. They need to do more of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info