Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Very underwhelming league and league mechanic so don't really care if it stayed or left personally. I do think on the plus side tho the in map tile building mechanic was really well done and one of the best I've played with outside of some minor QoL I enjoyed that part for what it was greatly. Really wish you would bring back ultimatum zone freeze mechanic really getting tired of these mechanics you really want to take a moment to think about then you get killed while interacting with it because you foolishly thought you cleared around it enough.
1/2 complete. Now remove AN.
Nice !
Bad Seed
Hi GGG,

Thank you for Kalandra league. Also thank you for my first mirror drop :)

Really love that the graphics engine is coming along nicely, I love love love the multithreaded loading of graphics performance boost, there's still a few more tweaks that I'd love to see that improve performance when things get more than slightly busy, when my fps drops from 144 down to 15 for some of the super juiced maps with everything extra chucked into it, it just doesn't quite seem right that there should be that much fps drop, as in I am absolutely certain that with some slightly better algorithms you can give us way more fps!

Also tips for next league: please don't spawn monsters inside environment graphics like walls or trees. Give monsters that are spawned outside of their original home a good check over of their skills, anomalies like having Peity the Abomination spawn in Lake of Kalandra, and doing her spinning beam attack, that beam is like 2 screens long, bit ridiculous. If you consider everything that is being play tested for suitability for hardcore characters you will quickly spot anomalies that really need to be addressed before launch, because one day I would like to play hardcore from start of league and not have one of those totally unfair deaths that make me wonder if a decade of experience is still not enough to play this game that way.

Is there any chance you could implement this: that with available gpu memory, precaching of any next area begins in a background thread when you are near any area changing portals, i.e. when the distance from the current player position to any area portal is less than 1-2 monitor screen distance, that the tileset from the other side of that portal could be precached. Often this would be map to hideout speed boost, but can also improve loading times through the main game.

Also there is a visual glitch bug that is most likely to appear in busy ritual encounters where the ground surface texture squares are randomly just not drawn.

Sometimes when changing from one area to another area, the loading screen lingers for way much longer than the regular 2-3 sec, it can seem like 20-30 secs. Given the performance profile graph F1, the delay seems like a missed network connection delay before reconnect type of issue, and upon actually arriving, all the action movements are at super speed until synchronisation is achieved. Can you please select a more effective connection strategy, to minimize or eliminate these delays between areas.
When I go from my map to my hideout to make a trade, and this happens, I wonder if they will still be there to make a trade by the time I arrive.

Thank you for the quality of life trade upgrades. Now is it possible to allow for the option to be able to consent to have a trade happen in your absence when the area you are in does not allow access to return to your hideout, like delve, labyrinth, 5-way, when you're in a full party, or just having way too much fun in a busy blight ravaged map.

Thank you for making such a fun game :)
Good. Now please remove AN for a few years for rework too.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Obviously not. :) Worst league in last 2 years by far. Hope GGG brought some of the staff that works on poe2 because how short and cheap Kalandra league mechanic was i guess only 10% of staff works on poe1.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
The mirror ring just became INFINITELY worth
RIP bozo
YET ANOTHER LEAGUE WHERE GGG DELETES ITEMS. MAYBE ANNOUNCE THIS AT THE START OF THE LEAGUE FOR ONCE?
"
Fawcan wrote:
Why delete the Lake Maps? :(
I wanted to keep a few meme Lakes I got over the league as memory.

actions speak louder than words: time and time again they prove to not give any shits about your time investment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info