New Microtransactions: Illusionist Whirling Blades, Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre Effects

"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
serenbka wrote:
No TY. Still waiting changes loot back!!!

how about you reach maps before you cry like a redditor?
also, some attention to form a proper sentence would make you less... hypocrite.

but it's fun to see that it is people that play the least, complain the most...

Have you ever stopped to think that it's because the loot changes are so awful this league, they might have stopped playing early? This was the case for me, that's for sure. Got to red maps on two chars before they said we are keeping loot goblins around for 4 months, then I logged.

I've been playing since open beta, and have supported this game monetarily with over $500 easily, and I can say for a fact this is the worst state the game has ever been in simply due to the loot changes. Archnem doesn't bother me, but drastically changing how loot drops function after we had an enjoyable system for 10 years doesn't fly well.

I have thousands of hours logged and have supported this game financially for 10 years. But sure my opinion is probably also worthless too I bet.

Revert the loot changes. Don't change them, revert them entirely.
Last edited by dizz on Oct 18, 2022, 3:17:04 PM
Whirling blades looks a little blocky or too big, But the rest are good. Venom gyre here I come
It is a little too bright and screen clutter when you add a bunch of projectiles. Pretty though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info