New Microtransactions: Illusionist Whirling Blades, Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre Effects

Make the game good again and I'll consider buying
I'm am certainly glad these skills are getting some love, however.
No,
Dark Pact - very old
Storm Burst - very old
Sweep - very old
Creeping Frost - very old
Flame Surge - very old
Frost Wall - ancient
Galvanic Arrow, I could go on.

Still no dyes in the game at all, which totally sucks and honestly is pretty unacceptable considering most games have some manner of color editing.

Good lord, now that I think of it. Even though Dark Pact is one of my favorite skills, I can't think of ANY builds where I would truly enjoy it, outside of standard. Sadly, I think GGG's choices recently have permanently damaged my feelings for POE. Actually heartbreaking.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
It feels like the mtx is running at 144fps and the rest of the game is like 30fps. I like it, actually gonna play one of these skills for the upcoming events just for the mtx.
oh no...following the logic in this game venom gyre is going to be heavily nerfed soon
/sigh 😩

Really wish you would make the MTX so that they were usable with more than one skill so we wouldn't have to keep playing the same skill to use it. 😒
Man, making MTX has to be hard because I'm sure some people will love that whirling blades effect, and while I think in general it looks good(like the maker of it did a nice job) it is just way to flashy for me.

I think after all these years my favorite MTX is still that Mystic Gate Portal, simple, yet a small amount of flair.
well done with these skill mtx
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://startyparty.dev/poe
The last time I bought skill effects the build got nerfed and unplayable.
Would have jumped on the Venom Gyre and Whirling Blades MTX but I don't fancy giving GGG more of my hard earned money considering the terrible state of the game and the direction they are heading in, this might be my last league.

Plus it looks like Venom Gyre may get nerfed so another reason not to buy it which is a shame.

Would have loved a slightly less flashy version of those MTX's but oh well.
Mtx look cool.
Now watch them nerf it from orbit next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info