What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Mokurp wrote:
well if the loot goblin continues with the need to change gear i will play another game

That comment makes no sence...

That comment make sence. goblins was 12 yers ago in diablo3. 12 man. more that poe exists.
P.S im think we need wait for diablo 4.

and your point is ?

wow ripped off lineage...so because you see something that reminds you of something from another game, then its suddenly a bad thing?.

D4 will probably tank...i remember when ppl were cheering about d3...and look what happened.
imma having feeling they aint' gonna do shit about lootgoblins.
instead of 3 general ways to play (Bossing,flipping,farming) we are left with 2.5 (Bossing,flipping,MF TFTing) good design. keep shoving this shit down our throats and telling us to like it. good way to treat majority of your playerbase. on a bright side it fixes my tight schedule between RL and poe,now i can work 6/12 and afford surviving the winter without going in debt too deep.
Also one more thing until I disappear for a few months, almost every single streamer I have watched has told their community that there is no way that you won't make big changes for 3.2. There will be riots if loot goblins are still a thing or if you remove them without adding in a replacement for the loot that they provided. I shudder in fear thinking about what the community will be like if the game doesn't see massive changes. I think we will see a big exodus of your influencers without you needing to permaban them. Putting up with this community isn't worth the stress especially when you guys aren't really trying to mitigate things. I really do hope for the best and hope you heed this warning, but I'm scared.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Oct 15, 2022, 5:33:20 PM
"
hyyyben wrote:

You came upon something rare, and youre complaining ?

i dont want leave map and switch the entire gear with quantity+ rarity to increase the amount of currency dropped every time u find a 4 mods arch nemesis, and yes u need or u will never see currency
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 15, 2022, 5:55:04 PM
"
Mokurp wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

You came upon something rare, and youre complaining ?

i dont want leave map and switch the entire gear with quantity+ rarity to increase the amount of currency dropped every time u find a 4 mods arch nemesis

Who said you had to do that ?
Be happy that youre finding something that rare.
Last edited by hyyyben on Oct 15, 2022, 5:59:31 PM
"
dark_elvis wrote:
DO NOT BUY SUPPORTER PACKS at livestream.
Check what they destroy and then consider your support.

Every single one of you who comments this way. I stand with you and will follow suit. Thank you all, so longs as you're actually willing to stop spending until a clearly desirable direction for the game is shown.
extended kalandra :(
hard mode hard me :)
Of course no info about Polish language version...
"
jrv209 wrote:
GGG, I almost feel bad for you guys reading these comments, but you had ample opportunity to listen to us and instead gave us PR spiels about monitoring our feedback while never actually taking it into account. You could've saved LoK and decided you didn't really want to which still baffles me. Maybe you guys actually do have a skeleton crew and they were incapable of doing so. If that's the case, uh IDK what to say. I don't want to give money to the b or c team nor do I want to waste my time playing that game especially when you won't even listen to our complaints. I honestly didn't think things could get worse than last league, but you guys are scaring me and I fear the worst has yet to come. I will re-iterate how bunk and completely tone-deaf that line about us to not expect big changes is. How can a company just blatantly go against what their customers want? I don't get it. You have lost our trust and aren't even trying to get it back. I don't care about your pre-launch shows at all anymore. I care about the substance in the game and that's it. You let us down and aren't really trying to pick us back up :(

100% agreed. Thank you. It's sad to see the company I loved for the past decade move in the current direction. No more getting hyped with pre-launch trailers nor buying supporter packs before.
Last edited by joonpa on Oct 15, 2022, 11:48:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info