Photos of GGG's Upstairs Office

WOW THATS SUPER COOL! WHAT IF YOU FIXED THE LOOT THOUGH?
hahahahahahaha. noice.
There should be a vault with everyone's salaries in the middle, and every month, only 1 employee walks away with like NZD 500k whilst the rest beg on the streets because vision.
Why do companies force open office?? We hate it soo much. Offices with 4-5 people is the best.

Open office is THE reason i dont want to go to the office to work and rather have home office.

i wish my office looks like this ;)
A couple of photos aren't loading textures correctly. I'd recommend your sysadmins spec out of Ghostdance/elusive until the bug is fixed.
is that a new office? it looks kinda.. meh?

- furniture. desks with no height adjustment and faux-wooden glossy surface (bad for some mice sensors, difficult to keep clean, easy to damage. scratch it once and to the bin it goes)
- chairs. i hope people had a say in picking them. some look very un-ergonomic (and again, thanks to desks with fixed height are difficult to utilize properly)
- audio room with flat walls? i can see the dampening but still, flat walls and glass? i hope it is just temporary - the standing wave/resonance can cause lots of artifacts. and why all sound engineers sit in the same room? do they have to sit in headphones all day?
in the audio room i have access to we use battery lightning and ext-room power sources to limit the mains humming. you may cut that in post-prod but.. why if it can be avoided with few meters of wire and a battery pack? some bulb types also hum, pick them wisely

- displays. cheap office-grade widescreen 30"+ displays with proper (not photo grade, just proper) quality are cheap now. there is no need to keep this mixed stock of 24/27 displays. these are most likely old enough to have no book value anyway. donate to charity, buy proper stuff.

- oh and the great mistake of office design moved into modern era: the open space but without cubicles. so a noisy, sometimes VERY noisy place with no ability to focus (no, small bathroom-stall sized 'focus rooms' do not fix that, and they are mostly taken anyway). its no wonder people stick to home office as long as they can if the alternative is a place with 30 independent noise sources in 10m radius

as a plus - nice sound dampening carpet, cool outside view. bring in some tall plants to cancel the echo (your audio guys will tell where to place them, it is important and im sure they know) and it should be fine

oh and at least add separators between desks.. these can REALLY make a difference sound-wise
nice
nice
thanks to community yeah ... trust is so good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info