Design a T-shirt Competition

I dont know if I posted the images the right way.

https://imgur.com/a/SslXyHZ
Last edited by Partimehumann on Sep 26, 2022, 10:06:46 AM
My artistic skills aren't that great, but here is an MS paint version of what I think would be cool:

Basically any iconic boss attack along with the voice line that accompanies it.

Examples:
Shaper Beam
Sirus Maze
"Stand Still" from Maven maybe?
etc.
my first entry
Basically the idea is a cool image of the Black star with a background that represents her arena.
Last edited by GMGkaiser on Oct 2, 2022, 9:36:37 PM

Hey Exile, It's dangerous to go alone! Take this
ASCEND

"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
My idea is simple, black or white t-shirt with one of the in game orbs printed on it, for my example i will use the chaos orb; A broken chaos orb with gears inside representing GGG and the game.

Srry im bad at arts, but i have good ideas, lol.

Last edited by MrNigth on Sep 26, 2022, 8:35:10 PM
Submitting a painting I did of Kalandra not too long ago. For whatever reason imgur really didnt like the png I uploaded so ignore the white background for this one.

I also got it printed on a shirt for the hell of it but the print quality really wasn't the best (mostly just lacks contrast), but a decent proof of concept :P
Spoiler

youtube.com/@scupht

scupht's many dens 🏕️ [Hideout collection]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361526
My Submission. My illustration was inspired by the alternate art headhunter, done on paper then edited in photoshop. Quote from headhunter item description. The font used is Dharma Punk, but Idk if using typography in the background counts as "%100 my own work"? but the commercial license is like $20 or I can do a handwritten version please let me know ggg <3.

Last edited by Dafabulavid on Sep 27, 2022, 4:29:04 AM
Here is the second T-shirt that I propose! It represents the logo of the labyrinth! I hope you will enjoy

[/quote][/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info