Design a T-shirt Competition

Of course they are gonna sell the t-shirt designed by some player? What do you mean? xD Would be insanely unlogical not to...

Last edited by ganjarak on Sep 19, 2022, 3:32:18 PM
In the middle of a t-shirt would be Oshabi with her hands thrown forth and her spread fingers turning into wires. On the top left side from her there will be written "WI", on the top right side from her "FI" and on the bottom "PROGRESS".

Or it could be Oshabi in the middle cutting the wires/cables with the same words.
"
Dawndove wrote:
Of course there is already a Zana t shirt. but that's her first form. I want the one of her when she comes back as the final boss. you know what she looks like GGG. don't hold out on me it would be perfect to show her and the shirt off at the exilecon next year. I truly do believe that she will be the last thing we fight in POE 1 before the second game is released

No bare boobs allowed! :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Sep 19, 2022, 4:05:01 PM
tshirt design
https://imgur.com/gallery/J4zhLGk
#imgur
Good morning ! my first post on the forum will be my participation in the t-shirt contest! I haven't played the game for very long but I like it a lot and I wanted to participate! The design of the t-shirt is a concept. Since it was only allowed to participate with a description, I allow myself to share a kind of draft of the t-shirt that I imagined. I am unfortunately not a graphic designer and my skills do not allow me to draw this t-shirt perfectly. The idea would therefore be to have a part of the pantheon in the center with rather flashy colors. Colors in blue tones with fairly simplistic lines as in the drawings. The idea is that we recognize the pantheon by its shape thanks to Kitava and some other blue drawn using lines. The red would represent the corruption of Kitava and the rest would be in a space-colored blue. A sort of galactic cloud could color the whole thing and a red halo around it would serve as a reminder of the threat. From the pentheon, I will leave paths all along the t-shirt to represent the game map. I hope you like my idea! good luck to everyone !

Last edited by Sh4k4g0z on Sep 21, 2022, 3:13:04 AM
Hello there !
Here are my 4 t-shirts of one of my favourite characters - Einhar. YEEEAH!
Drew it myself, traditional.

1. BLACK VERSION 'DAMN BRO'

2. BLACK VERSION 'EINHAR'

3. WHITE VERSION 'DAMN BRO'

4. JUST FOR FUN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info