Design a T-shirt Competition

Please someone do a - Path of Textile - shirt. that would be funny =))
"
xo_areik_ox wrote:
A design i made for my boyfriends birthday. We have this printed IRL and framed because he says its too good to wear lmao

Holle mollee, dat look good :D id maybe make Sirus even bigger and more menacing but that is a reaaal good one!
Mathils actual cat
Should do a shirt kinda like a Racecar driver's jacket but instead of sponsors it's all the third party tools/websites propping up the game.
You should have the community vote on which shirt design they think is best. I'm sure this one would win.

How about Bex (her avatar ofc) riding a boat through the Kalandra Lake with a load of Divine Orbs, but with a trollface and some funni text like "u mad, boat?" or classic subtly hidden "Patch notes when?"
nice

Can you hire an artist? and pay him/her? What kind of free work is this?
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
Seems pretty unfair to pay artits with a t-shirt and some cosmetics...
I'm a horrid Artist but here's a couple actual submission ideas:

1) A troll like creature sitting with a Small Albino Rhoa pet next to him, holding a Reefbane Unique Fishing rod with a Chaos orb attached to the end of the line as a lure. Bonus points if he's wearing the headhunter belt, fishing at the lake of Kalandra

2) A simple white T shirt that has the Text: "I beat Atziri and all I got was this flask" Circling around a picture of the Atziri's Promise Flask

3) Another is a picture of the headhunter belt with the text: Totally out of your League.

4) (A not as serious one) A picture of Currency Trade showing Divines starting this league at 50 Chaos, Then 100, Then 150, and now 200 With the text: Inflation or Supply Chain Shortage?
Last edited by cmilles on Sep 19, 2022, 2:47:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info