Design a T-shirt Competition

Completely ignoring the bad meme posts:

How about a tshirt where about 60% of the front is the character creation screen where you select your class, and instead of the UI part where you put in your name, it asks "still sane exile?"

The back side could just be the poe logo, doesnt need to be anything big.
Classical Tabula Rasa :

(Your tabula rasa, heavily edited on photoshop)

Dark Tabula Rasa (For Dark & Black T-Shirts)

(Changed the colors for darker backgrounds & style on photoshop)

Are You Still Sane Exile by an Alternative Zana in Synthwave :

(3 Midjourney Images (I created, have paid membership) + Alien Encounters font + Photoshop editing)

Cheers;

P.S: I'm selling shirt designs online, contact if need any help :)

Because this league is all about "The Vision"
Last edited by mrgrip on Sep 19, 2022, 3:50:03 AM
Front Site of the Shirt:
You see Zana leading a charge by pointing with her sword towards opened portals, while several Exiles are eagerly rushing towards and into them. Maybe you can see a reflection of the other side of the portal.

Back Site of the Shirt:
Zana is facepalming and letting her sword fall to the ground and you see the Exiles in the background being crazily slaying and slaughtering everything on a rampage, while also looking way more buffed than before.
So many Tabulas around, I'm posting what I specifically want. Something that's easy to print, not a screenshot and I have a vector file at the ready.

EDIT: No royalties for the artist?

Last edited by OrganicPotatoes on Sep 19, 2022, 4:00:56 PM
Last edited by garpur90 on Sep 19, 2022, 4:26:48 AM
"
Ludakriss wrote:
"
Rang3rj3sus wrote:
I had a fun time with this one. I hope you all enjoy!

Beautiful.

YEP. Beautiful.
Idea:
Hire artists that have time and time again been featured in the community art showcases and pay them actual money.

This is how you give back to the community, not by giving the winners pixels and 1-3 t-shirts.

Please value artists and be better than other companies and brands who exploit genuinly skilled and talented artists this way.

I know this company used to be a lot more in touch with their community than any other. The decision to hold this event in this way is more than questionable and trust shattering.

Please reconsider.

With regards, someone who used to brag about their favourite game's company being a lot more in touch than any other comparable studio.
Oni-Goroshi Concept

The idea here is to mimic Uber Hillock with Oni-Goroshi's hilt sticking out from the shirt.
The perfect combo and my biggest hope is that this could be combined with a hoodie where the hilt is on the t-shirt and the tip of the sword is coming out of the hoodie. If that's not possible then the rest of the sword could come out of the back of a t-shirt.
You'll have to excuse the low quality image. I'm sure you'd do it better!
Last edited by Voodoojess on Sep 19, 2022, 4:09:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info