Design a T-shirt Competition

My girlfriend loves the Pantheon shirt I got long while ago, so something in the same vein would be awesome.

I personally think divination card illustrations could be awesome, but instead of a framed picture, perhaps a cut out of specific elements of card art with a unfurled parchment of the card's title, above or below the artwork.

I also enjoy the theme behind the shaper, with his cowl and stars, and feel he could be imagined different ways for catchy shirt art. One is with his face dimly lit with his completely darken silhouette outlined by a vibrant imagery of the cosmos behind him, either in a portrait or full body. Another is a constellation of him that is outlined to show him, in a familiar tarot/astrology style or medieval style of art. Lastly, one with his hand outstretched and grasping a world in the process of being created with another hand holding a paint brush, again with the vibrant colors of the space covering this brush, painting or creating this new world.

And we need more space cat shirts, something that may either be just one highly detailed space cat or a relaxed cartoon style. Maybe something with just the silhouette with just the eyes glowing, outlined by the stars predominately hinting at its ears.

Another idea, maybe a chibi stylization of the seven starting classes, could have them separately, or all of them lined together respectively according to their placement on the passive tree.

Or alternatively, some art, similiar to that of FF7's Cloud onlooking Shinra with hand on his holstered sword, but instead a battle-readied exile onlooking the sceptre of god.

And if it hasn't be guessed, I love space, and in turn I love the theme of the maeven as well. I thought of maybe have her face or silhouette in the back ground with her hand or ghostly space hands holding onto the strings of the marionette of either an exile or boss/monster or bosses/monsters, as they square off against each other with maeven not only in audience but also puppeteering.

Also, I really would like to see art with the Elder, Eater, and Exarch, maybe something Lovecraft inspired. Like a slumbering god or a faint outline/silhouette of one or all three in the darkness onlooking from the depths or the cosmos at a comparatively small imagery of an exile unaware of their presence.

Lastly, I think of the duality that innocence and sin represent. I could imagine their being a yin-yang type of art could be impactful. Or one of each on either shoulder of the exile, similar to the angel and devil on your shoulder concept. This same duality could be explored with Lunaris and Solaris, maybe with a stylized modern take of medieval art of the sun and moon, but with elements of the sisters.
Last edited by grimskuldar on Sep 19, 2022, 2:05:58 AM

You would hate to forget past lessons.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Ideally would be sold in conjunction with iron-on gem patches (purchased separately) for a customizable shirt.

Practical considerations of production:
Only one base color material required
Design can be flattened down to monochrome with minimal loss of impact
Colorblind-friendly
Distinctive from a distance
Highly recognizable among PoE players, both veteran and casual
International (no text if the no-logo/textless-logo is used; no content that would be considered offensive in any market)
Possibility of tie-in merchandise at various price points (permanent iron-on gem patches vs removable stickers, individual purchase vs bundling, etc.) and end-consumer customization
Misprint-tolerant (design is not materially harmed if slightly misaligned)
Last edited by Shani on Sep 19, 2022, 5:17:51 AM

Last edited by Ceh9xGod on Sep 19, 2022, 2:31:58 AM
Any news on when the patch is coming?
https://ibb.co/xjzwN2r
Last edited by ChiBomb on Sep 19, 2022, 2:36:18 AM
Last edited by Yorkki on Sep 19, 2022, 2:40:54 AM

Couldn't draw to save my life, but I gave it my best shot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info