More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

"
DaCurse wrote:
"
VRJersey wrote:
Unfortunately purchasing tickets to exile con does not currently line up with players vision of the game

We want GGG to really feel the "weight" of their patches

This is a buff

Is this why they sold out in less than a day?

it sells out in a day because there are not that many tickets and there are plenty of dedicated players and whales out there to buy them. it has nothing to do with the state of the game, neither positive nor negative.
I guess Chris Willson will be changing from roleplaying shaper into a ghosted metamorph and one-shotting players...

Siphoning
Drought drinker
Magma Barrier
Soul Eater
Empowering minions
Executioner
Deadeye
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
VRJersey wrote:
Unfortunately purchasing tickets to exile con does not currently line up with players vision of the game

We want GGG to really feel the "weight" of their patches

This is a buff

Is this why they sold out in less than a day?

They must have used an MF culling service and got lucky with drops
Fix your game and remove archnemesis.
I can't afford coming, i wish i could, i would be able to annoy chris about my ingame PvP card game idea for PoE.. well maybe an other time :p
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Sep 11, 2022, 7:13:34 PM
I really would love to go but I feel like GGG doesn't care about me/us...so why would I. I wish everyone who goes a great time though!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
I really would love to go but I feel like GGG doesn't care about me/us...so why would I. I wish everyone who goes a great time though!

Get a grip
To the people still crying: give it up and move on. There is no point to the constant negativity, nothing will change because you say so. If you don't like it stop playing and check back in a league or 2, or don't, whatever.

Exilecon sounds exciting, unfortunately I cannot afford the trip.
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
I am not even bothering to go anymore, and I live 20 minutes from the venue. Maybe next time if they regain the ability to respect their community, but after this utter debacle of a communications disaster I am not giving GGG one more red cent until it is at the very least acknowledged and not swept under the rug to be considered acceptable set of interactions with a community.
Last edited by rabidnz on Sep 11, 2022, 7:38:33 PM
Fingers crossed I get it this time xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info