More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

That is $350 NZD for a kiwi to go .

I am a kiwi living in NZ and that price is just too much for me to go to an event , a gaming event in my own country .

Probly the one and only gaming event ever held in NZ .

Thanks GGG for looking after your fellow Kiwi .

===================================================

The game is actually pretty playable , it is ok .

People seem to forget that the temp league's are testing place for the core game , a test server/platform for GGG to try new stuff out . See what works and what does not work .

Not actually a salt mine or a way to troll the diehard fans into oblivion .

The End.
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
People seem to forget that the temp league's are testing place for the core game , a test server/platform for GGG to try new stuff out . See what works and what does not work .

No it's not, regardless what you nor anyone else thinks the temp leagues are GGG's core game at this point. Treating them as testing ground isn't going to fly anymore which this league and the reaction to the changes shows.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
One day, maybe.
Last edited by Mnemonix on Feb 1, 2023, 11:26:22 AM
"
Rogueweapon wrote:

The End.

You do realize that none of the problems people are experiencing have anything to do with the league content right? If anything, the league content has the same inherent problems as the base game.
You can't say that it's just a testing ground when people that are playing standard right now are having the exact same issues.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
"
Rogueweapon wrote:

The End.

You do realize that none of the problems people are experiencing have anything to do with the league content right? If anything, the league content has the same inherent problems as the base game.
You can't say that it's just a testing ground when people that are playing standard right now are having the exact same issues, except they're also poor now because their exalted orbs are worth nothing.
I concur.
is there any way to sell the ticket (without any profit) or return it to ggg in case one cannot make it to new zealand next year, or is it bound eternally to my person?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info