3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Love it!
Good job!
Keep good work!
*continued sad cat noise*

So you want to stick with the fail concept of loot goblins and gambling instead of crafting. Then i will stick with playing something else. It was a nice time as long as it lasted. Thank you GGG for years of fun. But the game in its current state is not fun anymore. I want to be entertained, not tortured.
"
stubborn
GGG Why do players write feedback to you, if you don't give a care about this feedback?????

still no loot update and change ??? how you can let the game in that state ???

guys you want to wait until 3.20 ? but it will be worse i think, if GGG don't make a update soon, they will definitively make no change on the loot and the game will stay at this state....

i can't believe that .... i don't want to believe that

pog
The league mechanic is still pointless to run. A pity, the lore and the theme looks interesting, but there are no rewards at all, while the content is way more difficult than 8 mod t16 maps.

I also invite you to rethink your standpoint on Harvest crafting. I'm at the point where I spent 5-6 d worth of fossils and other crafting materials on some of my items and they are less good than something I could've bought for 1-2 ex in previous leagues.

When I go to craftofexile and calculate how much an upgrade would cost me I end up with 400 d per item, which is insane. I don't have a culler character nor am I willing to hop in discord any time I see a touched rare so it would take me about a month of in-game time to craft one item with 6x t2+ mods of my choice.

If I had the previous harvest crafts available, I could reduce the time needed to a quarter or even a fifth of what is required now, and it would feel manageable. Still lot of grinding, but manageable.

As a side note I really hope you are not thinking of making this league go core unless you buff the rewards hundredfold. No, I am not exaggerating.
PLS QUICKLY ~ I NOT WANT WAIT
This is not it. This fixes nothing.

I have played several hundred hours in the each and every one of the last 12 leagues. I have played 140 hours of Kalandra, and can without a doubt in my mind say that mapping is in the worst state I have ever seen. It is the core game-loop in the endgame, and it is flat out just not fun right now. I will try to pinpoint why.

DIFFICULTY:
Archnemesis mods are unavoidable. Should builds that have invested 100-200 divines into it, with good defenses, still die in random alch-and-go T16 maps every once in while? I don't think so. It just feels unfun to invest into defenses in a character, and still just get run down by a hasted whatever Archnemesis monster. Is 50k armor + 88% ele res + 100% ailment immunity + 6k life just not enought for alch-and-go anymore? This is not fun.

Make it opt-in or remove the top end of the damage scaling. Archnemesis really messed up the game at it's core, and if you insist on keeping it, it needs it's 6th or 7th overhaul, because it is nowhere near acceptable, let alone fun.

REWARDS:
Dynamic league content that adds many monsters to your map like Abyss/Breach/Harbinger/Delirium/Alva is just flat out not rewarding anymore. That is like a third of all league mechanics just not being rewarding anymore.

Juicing your maps with sextants and scarabs used to be that you could just do whatever content you liked, and you would be rewarded. Sure some would be more rewarding than others, but it was all in the realm of 3-6 Exalted Orbs per hour just mapping with your favorite content.

Now over-juicing your maps can actually lose you currency. Not less rewards, actually cost you currency to run stuff with sextants and scarabs. The sweet spot is usually 1-2 scarabs and maybe 1 sextant. I am struggling to earn more than 2 divines per hour, no matter what I try. I am sure that there are hyper-optimized strategies that go above this number, but regular old mapping is just not rewarding right now.

To put it into perspective, in the last 3 leagues it would take me 35-40 hours of mapping to earn a Mageblood. This league it will take me 115-120 hours. You can say we only lost 7% of loot or whatever your numbers are, but this is just not the reality, at least for me; a simple mapper.

The rewards for Archnemesis monsters are just laughable, and not related to their difficulty AT ALL. Either you get loot goblin or you get nothing. This is not fun.

CRAFTING:
Aspirational crafting needs the "save-state" of reforge keep suffix/prefix, it is just a slot machine without it.

It does not have to be exactly reforge keep suffix/prefix and it does not have to be from Harvest. Make two orbs that removes a random number between 1-3 of either prefixes or suffixes and make them drop from Beyond, Infinite Hunger/The Black Star or whatever, it does not matter.

This ability just needs to be in the game somewhere. Crafting is not fun without it.
Still no Ultrawide fix and AN still in the game :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info