3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers."

I hope this is a joke.
And the mf culler service for the goblin loot pinata seems okay for you 3 weeks into the league & still no change.
Worst league so far and I can't say I have hope for 3.20 my guess is it will be even worst.
Like putting a bandate on someone who just lost his legs.
No meaningfull harvest changes. (rip ssf)
No loot buffs especially in juiced maps. (rip softcore)
Archnemesis is still trash (rip game)

Yeah not coming back to poe if it stays like this sry.
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
still no loot changes.. -.-

Not good enough.
Remove Archnemesis.
Last edited by ShadeBlack on Sep 7, 2022, 4:55:17 AM
Christ why are they so stubborn? You could give multiple lake tiles per map and increase reward chest quantity 1000% and maybe it would be worth doing. but nope it has to be tiny incremental changes, wouldn't want to upset the delicate balance of the game with huge poorly thought out changes right?
I want back 2x HH mod on atlas tree please!
What's the point of just 5% of the bosses ? Plus, if other bosses's damage lowering rate didn't mentioned probably mean the edit are so low that doesn't matter.
Last edited by Adfox73 on Sep 7, 2022, 4:59:23 AM
Some minor nice changes but they're minor. Loot overall still feels far too lottery like sand lake still isn't as rewarding as its difficulty warrants
Jesus, do we really stuck with this loot goblin and mf culling cancer till the end of the league?

Also - harvest, what am I supposed to do in the endgame if high-end crafting is not aviable? Let's be honest, Ghazzy's 0.0002% exalted slam - it is an exception, it will literally NEVER happen again to any player in PoE...

Kalandra lake - I want to do new league mechanic, but it's just not worth my time....
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Restore the booty to the previou!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info