widescreen resolution removed from the game.

bum p
can't you just move to reddit and pitchfork ggg into the change like everybody else?

i mean that's what all bots and scripters and players do and it has 300% more chances to succeed cause only mark_ggg and some forum police patrols here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Bump. Fix this, GGG. Remove your head from the sand please.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
vio wrote:
can't you just move to reddit and pitchfork ggg into the change like everybody else?

i mean that's what all bots and scripters and players do and it has 300% more chances to succeed cause only mark_ggg and some forum police patrols here.

We already did that, multiple times. I personally had a reddit thread with 1500+ upvotes that got zero GGG response.

They're being silent about this either out of embarrassment or because they do not care. Whatever UI designer they have and/or software engineering manager who OK'ed the black bars shutting down 32:9 needs to be flat out fired instantly. Completely unacceptable. They can suit themselves, as I have already given up on this and moved on to other games.

Better get your CRT monitors ready.
Last edited by XeoTech on Oct 14, 2022, 10:33:51 AM
Don´t expect any actions, GGG does not care at all.

Vote with your wallets, stop giving them money for stupid decisions.
Fix it.

No excuse.
"
XeoTech wrote:
Better get your CRT monitors ready.

i got a acer x38s with 3.840 x 1.600 pixel and there are hardly any stripes.

lucky me i guess for my basic understanding what resolutions are meant for games. i mean, the most deadly attacks come from top and bottom of the screen, why would you buy a monitor that has 4 times the heigh to the left and right?

i will tell you what's the outcome of this "lame version of reddits pitchforking the devs": they will make more monsters "appear" in front of our nose, thank you in advance for that, i hate it

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Fix it.
Another day of not touching this game until this is fixed - bump
I can't believe this thread exists. I can't believe this happened. What a nightmare. It looks like GGG is dying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info