[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Why did i get chilling conflux on my helm instead of % int? Helm was perfect too :(
Your helm was ilvl 80 or above. The trick only works with helmets of ilvl 75 to 79, since all the other possible suffixes are 80+
"
Jangri wrote:
Your helm was ilvl 80 or above. The trick only works with helmets of ilvl 75 to 79, since all the other possible suffixes are 80+

Ah ok....bugger
nvm.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 16, 2024, 6:57:44 AM
The combination of %attributes + %inc quantity as well as %attributes + lightning dmg leeched as life works for the awakener orb craft.
Last edited by Dangolover on Apr 16, 2024, 10:38:32 AM
Hmmm. I must be doing something wrong. I see all of you guys doing some amazing clears etc. 14k ES etc. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? :D I get melted from time to time by random mobs. I strictly avoid "monster reflect magic damage". This is 1 shot on me. And my damage looks...bad? I have a lot of the really expensive stuff. Fitted in hatred as well. I think I have followed everything in the guide, but still I must be missing something. Will apriciate some help. And my average hit is so much lower than the guide. I can't understand why.

Link to charracter: https://pobb.in/jtrTNZsuE2OZ
Can a Mageblood work with this build or the lose of int too much?
"
kolevvelik wrote:
Hmmm. I must be doing something wrong. I see all of you guys doing some amazing clears etc. 14k ES etc. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? :D I get melted from time to time by random mobs. I strictly avoid "monster reflect magic damage". This is 1 shot on me. And my damage looks...bad? I have a lot of the really expensive stuff. Fitted in hatred as well. I think I have followed everything in the guide, but still I must be missing something. Will apriciate some help. And my average hit is so much lower than the guide. I can't understand why.

Link to charracter: https://pobb.in/jtrTNZsuE2OZ

1. You did not allocate the energy shield mastery that increases your stun threshold.
2. No cursed effect reduction on your magic flask.
3. No % int on your helmet.
4. Switch Split personality jewel to +int and +maximum energy shield variant
5. Your rare jewels are kinda bad, might as well get one with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you.
6. Get yourself a double influenced rare amulet.
7. Get the Natural affinity jewel.
8. Your support skill gems are not at 20% quality yet. Also, use critical strike multiplier gem, not critical strike chance.

I suggest going back to the first page and check the gearing guide again.
"
Veneratio wrote:
Can a Mageblood work with this build or the lose of int too much?

Mageblood can work with this build without any problem. It does get less value than other builds, though.

Here's a setup that should work, for example :

Three elemental flasks (frees up resists, 40% less ele taken from the +10% max resists)
Swap Purity of elements for a damaging aura (like Zealotry)
Use Stormshroud with the chance to avoid shock suffix for 100% to avoid all ailments
Diamond flask for crit.

Suffixes :

Crit chance
Less effect of curse (gets to immunity)
Chance to avoid shock (avoid every ailment with Stormshroud)

While the loss of int makes Mageblood less useful than it can be with other builds, using that flask setup, you get thses offensive stats :

- Double diamond flask bonus;
- Double crit suffix;
- Zealotry added.

And you get these defensive stats :

- 40% less elemental damage taken;
- Curse immunity;
- Bunch of suffixes on gear that don't have to be resists.

You could also try a Quicksilver flask with +movement speed as a suffix and drop Stampedes. You would get permanent 250% or so total movement speed with +30% boots, which then gets multiplied by 0.77 while cycloning (30% less, so 70%, plus 10% more, so 77%), which ends up at 192.5% (more if you have increased action speed) for some zoom zoom. You get a int suffix back on boots, so you have two implicits and five affixes to try and get better value than Tranquility and 18% int.

I just crafted this. After about 10 failed attempts. It's still not perfect (there is a stun/block recovery suffix instead of a resistance mod that was far more probable). But fuck it, I'll use it and balance my resists some other way.

Crafting helmets is a lot harder than chests or gloves because there are so many untagged mods that cannot be eliminated. Most of my failures had 400+ ES and at least 1 resist mod. They do sell for some nice div. Although having an influence means they cannot have the red/blue eldritch implicits. I've had several people asking for a trade only to cancel and apologize that they didn't see the influence.

Graveyard Setup

1/4 chance to roll Hunter x 1/9 (according to Craft of Exile) to get the perfect mods (3 ES prefixes, 10% Int, 60 Int and a resist). So about 1/36 chance of success. With mostly sellable failures.

I could probably spend a lot more time farming or buying corpses and getting the perfect one eventually, but I'm not that patient. This will do.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 17, 2024, 6:41:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info