[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

hi guys, i think i made a mistake and i wanted to share it with you xD

on the guide it says, in the gearing section, "Buy Forbidden Flesh/Flame jewels for the cheapest of your Ascendancy nodes (usually Heartstopper) and add a 5th Ascendancy."

i made my research and it appears that the cheapest one was "escape artist", so i bought it

and then i realize, tell me if i'm wrong, that you cant afford another ascendancy this way because to allocate souldrinker you still need to allocate points on the path so finally you dont economize points

ps : i'm very impressed by the content you can achieve with this stuff @whiterockxx
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hi guys, i think i made a mistake and i wanted to share it with you xD

on the guide it says, in the gearing section, "Buy Forbidden Flesh/Flame jewels for the cheapest of your Ascendancy nodes (usually Heartstopper) and add a 5th Ascendancy."

i made my research and it appears that the cheapest one was "escape artist", so i bought it

and then i realize, tell me if i'm wrong, that you cant afford another ascendancy this way because to allocate souldrinker you still need to allocate points on the path so finally you dont economize points

ps : i'm very impressed by the content you can achieve with this stuff @whiterockxx

That's unfortunate. At least they're only 40C!
why is it unfortunate ? isnt it just a little mistake in the build ?
It's unfortunate that you bought the wrong jewels? Not sure I understand you.
i bought the wrong jewel because in the guide it says we can buy the cheapest one, no matter which one it is, and finally it appears that it's not like that, you have to buy heartstoper

im not complaining at all, just love the build and having great fun with it

just maybe OP can correct the mistake, so i will be the last dumb doing the mistake XD

and sorry if im not clear, my english is quite poor
Hey guys its me, again!

Trickster is really awesome with The Whispering Ice!

Now I think that I have my setup for next league...

https://youtu.be/IYcHinlbZFQ

!!SPOILER ALERT : It's a Chayula Flawless Breachstone!!

I hope you guys enjoy the video and imagine what this can do on a T16 map.

I'll publish the pob as soon as I min max it!
Last edited by whiterockxx on Mar 14, 2023, 10:05:04 PM
That looks really awesome. Can you do a video killing lydia in sanctum or did you one and i missed it?
I cant kill her. Got only 4 times the sanctum done til her. Normaly in floor 3 is finish for me.
@ichbinwerichbi
I dont recorded, but kelvyn did some days ago and posted it here somewhere.
The tip i can give you, use a setup of decoy totem + multiple totems. aways place them ahead on rooms, use then to block the fire bouldres too, and use the Boss staff on every room. when need to kill guards, cast and move all the time trying to avoiding attacks.
I'm alerdy working on my league start. I'm doing freshbstart runs to test what is better and do the a10 in less then 5 hours.
Qestion for the crit build:
Timeless Jewel Mandatory? If so - why?
And Elemental Overlord on the sanctified Relic - get away with it?
"
That looks really awesome. Can you do a video killing lydia in sanctum or did you one and i missed it?
I cant kill her. Got only 4 times the sanctum done til her. Normaly in floor 3 is finish for me.

If you're just looking for regular tips on the fight, there are a lot of build agnostic videos on her. The way the fight works is pretty straightforward.

Kelvynn's video is on the first page of this thread under the videos section. It's more of an illustration of how you can essentially just dps her down and pretty much ignore the fight mechanics when this build is rounded into form.

She's dead in less than 5 (3?) seconds when I fight her

Whiterock's tips are good, especially if you're having trouble in sanctum generally.
Last edited by Vahkerr on Mar 16, 2023, 3:24:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info