[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
whiterockxx wrote:
follow the PoB

https://pastebin.com/AReFw4V6

About 1.2M averege hit with boss staff and 390k with map clear staff.

its not counting the right chill effect, its set default (20%), because on uber pinnacle bosses its 24%, pinnacle bosses and guardians 28/30% and other regular monsters 30%, with increases the damage from bonechill effect.

Very interesting! Comparing to what I was able to achieve last league with reflected jewellery and way too much budget (I got a lucky Kalandra's Touch drop, so I was lucky enough to get absolutely showered in currency), you have about 50% more damage, which is incredible. I see your ES is at a very respectable 10k too, so even if it's a bit lower, it's still very tanky. Plus, you managed to get in three endurance charges, which the other version doesn't have. That's some nice additionnal phys reduction to compensate. You get to skip cluster jewels and get some leeway on elemental resistances with the endurance charges and Devotion jewel.

You hit about 50 millions DPS on 5 storms. Can Conquerors even manage a single attack at this point?
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:
"
Philey wrote:
Not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread, but you can basically save a skill point by applying Ghost Reaver to your sanctified relic (via Lycias Invocation ~ about 20 Chaos).
There might be better keystones that can be applied, I had a quick look but didnt see any though.

i've opted for EO on my relic. it's a bit more expensive (last time i checked around 1 div), but it saved me 3 points total.

How do you buy relics? Are they not bound to the player?
"
Asag wrote:
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:
"
Philey wrote:
Not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread, but you can basically save a skill point by applying Ghost Reaver to your sanctified relic (via Lycias Invocation ~ about 20 Chaos).
There might be better keystones that can be applied, I had a quick look but didnt see any though.

i've opted for EO on my relic. it's a bit more expensive (last time i checked around 1 div), but it saved me 3 points total.

How do you buy relics? Are they not bound to the player?

You buy a currency that is named "Lycia's invocation of the [Keystone]" and apply it to a relic you own. The relic is account-bound, the invocation can be traded.
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:

you could, but i would also have to touch almost every single piece of gear i have to fit dex and str plus switch off hatred for purity, which then means i also have to get another Watchers since then 50% of mine is wasted. So that's a lot more than 5 div all of the sudden, for about 5-6% more damage :/
As i said, for low end it is fine, and i dont have the patience / currency to push this build any further.

Yes, you did pick up a very nice amulet, congrats!

The point about the crafted amulet is that you can always craft them, possibly for much less than you might think. Here's mine:

All I needed was a T3 or better all-attributes and a free suffix. I got that with a single essence, so yes, I was lucky. But eventually I would have gotten that. Whereas amulets like yours may never appear on trade...

Regarding stats, I have +str on my belt, and I burn a +30 dex passive for now. All I need is about 15 str and 10 dex on the belt and I am good, but I am too lazy to reroll my belt.

Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 31, 2022, 2:53:10 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
You hit about 50 millions DPS on 5 storms. Can Conquerors even manage a single attack at this point?

Sometimes baran and drox do, depending on mods, but usually they dont even have time to do anything :D
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Sometimes baran and drox do, depending on mods, but usually they dont even have time to do anything :D

Haha I thought so that's awesome. I farmed some invitations last league and most I could do is stop them after the second attack (which was sufficient to skip mechanics). I imagine that's very nice to walk all over them like that.
@whiterockxx -- uh, how did you manage to get two crafted affixes on your chest and yet there's no multicraft?
"
Graiaule wrote:
@whiterockxx -- uh, how did you manage to get two crafted affixes on your chest and yet there's no multicraft?

They probably annuled the multicraft after having crafted the two other modifiers.
"
Graiaule wrote:

kinda easy, the chest has INT (Suffix) fractured, so if you scour or annul it cant be removed.

Since the chest alerdy has int you just need to care about preffixes. follow the steps:

1 - Perfect Fossil until hit 30% quality;
2 - Dense Fossil until hit 2 T2 ES and Evasion + prefixes and a free prefix or 3 nice prefixes;

now comes the trick step if you end up with 2 nice prefix and can craft one more, like i did... you dont need to care about the suffixes at all!

3 - use a Grand Eldritch Ichor, it will make Eater of worlds dominant;

4 - Clear all suffixes using a Eldritch Orb of Annulment, it has 100% chance to remove only a suffix;

5a - If you alerdy have 3 prifixes, just slan an Exalted Orb to get a suffix. If slammed a bad suffix use a Eldritch Orb of Annulment, it has 100% chance to remove that suffix. You can repeat this step until have a nice suffix;

5b - If you have 2 nice prefixes like i did and need to craft a prefix, clear the suffixes using Eldritch Orb of Annulment, Craft "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers"(2 divines), then craft the prefix that you need and 6% increased attributes;

6 - If you crafted "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" a preffix and 6% increased attributes you have all 3 prefix and 3 suffix occuped. Use a Eldritch Orb of Annulment. If it remove the 6% increased attributes just craft it again if removes the "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" you keep the 2 crafted mods and have a free suffix! Slan an Exalted Orb and pray :D

It's a fail safe process, just need to pay attention to not make any mistake! You can repeat this process until you hit an awesome body armor. Thats why i dont use the Crusaders chest with 11% increased int anymore. I go for Endritch implicits... way cheaper for league start and more defensive, since i dont use block.
I do the same process when i play as scion too, but on Vaal Regalia!
Last edited by whiterockxx on Jan 2, 2023, 12:48:24 AM
Hello, I'm playing this build for the first time this league and I love it. Very high survivability but I feel like my damage is a bit lacking. I'm at 2.1k int atm and not really sure what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/6fnmhN9W

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info