[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I managed to clear wave 30 simulacrum today on not the best gear, so if anyone questioned if you can do it the answer is yes. Quite easily even. I died only 2 times and had 0 problems face tanking both kosis and omni. It is also true that you wont get more than 3-4 rewards per layer, at least not with the damage i deal atm.
Why some people use P{unishment instead Elemental Weakness? Its better in some cases?
Last edited by Asag on Dec 30, 2022, 4:34:59 AM
Something went wrong.
Last edited by Asag on Dec 30, 2022, 4:34:19 AM
"
Asag wrote:
Why some people use P{unishment instead Elemental Weakness? Its better in some cases?

Look up a few pages back the discussion between me and Kelvynn for a complete analysis.

TLDR : raw damage wise, Punishment is better on average from 100%-0%, because it's increased damage taken. Plus, you usually prefer to deal more damage when the enemies are under 50% because bosses are usually on their final phases and more dangerous. Add the other debuffs on top of that and punishment is generally better. It becomes even better as you stack sources of -res, which makes your other curses less effective.

Argh, so close to being really good, wiffed on the hunter slam >.<
oh well, good enough to start with I suppose
ok, so generally I don't get excited about stuff I find on trade, but this time...

for 5 divine. I think that's a steal, considering, i wont have to refix my attributes. sure it's lower top end, but for me it is more than enough.
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:
ok, so generally I don't get excited about stuff I find on trade, but this time...

for 5 divine. I think that's a steal, considering, i wont have to refix my attributes. sure it's lower top end, but for me it is more than enough.

Nice find! How much ES does that Discipline mod add?
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:

Be careful buying itens, with 5 div you could make an amulet like this.

base = 1 div
144 Deaf Spite Essences = 4div
Last edited by whiterockxx on Dec 30, 2022, 10:19:29 AM
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:

Be careful buying itens, with 5 div you could make an amulet like this.

base = 1 div
144 Deaf Spite Essences = 4div

you could, but i would also have to touch almost every single piece of gear i have to fit dex and str plus switch off hatred for purity, which then means i also have to get another Watchers since then 50% of mine is wasted. So that's a lot more than 5 div all of the sudden, for about 5-6% more damage :/
As i said, for low end it is fine, and i dont have the patience / currency to push this build any further.
Last edited by Aimlezz91 on Dec 30, 2022, 10:56:03 AM
just wanted to say thanks for this build. has been a lot of fun.
tanky as RF with just as good clear and much better at bossing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info