(RETIRED) [3.20] Sanavi's ☣ Poison BV Trickster ☣ | SSF/HC Viable! ✔️

"
Yossarini wrote:
Thanks for build. Feels pretty solid, very tanky, nice dps, very good clear. Still got alot to optimize but i'm having a blast (as the enemies on maps :P)

Glad you're enjoying it!

"
Nightmare509 wrote:
Hi, would you change anything major for ssfhc? This is my 1st time ever playing BV, I'm currently level 74. Thanks it's fun.

The Starter/SSF PoB should be realistic gear you can obtain easily in SSF. Unfortunately, this build scales off of uniques really well, which will be hard for SSF.

I would look for +physical or +1 to all skill gems on gear, and gamble gwennen for ezomyte daggers/chance ezzomyte daggers for a Cold Iron Point.

You could also farm Dig maps for Gift of Asenath, to get the gloves.
If you want to start maps with a good and cheap Unique Shield - I would like to suggest Leper's Alms for 1c. Possibly best budget alternative to crafted Rare Shield.
Hey,

I have been enjoying the build and crafted a helmet similar to yours (with rly bad stats otherwise lol). Feels really solid.

I was just wondering is there some reasoning behind taking Ethereal feast and leech mastery? Does BV hit that hard for it to make a difference or would those points be better spent elsewhere?
Hi, just 1 question tho, does lv 4 empower provide much more dps than efficacy in the end game? how much dps lose we talking about if only using efficacy at end game?
"
mursuhu wrote:
Hey,

I have been enjoying the build and crafted a helmet similar to yours (with rly bad stats otherwise lol). Feels really solid.

I was just wondering is there some reasoning behind taking Ethereal feast and leech mastery? Does BV hit that hard for it to make a difference or would those points be better spent elsewhere?

It provides us with some more defense and makes use of the new ascendancy changes.

"
Hi, just 1 question tho, does lv 4 empower provide much more dps than efficacy in the end game? how much dps lose we talking about if only using efficacy at end game?

Not that significant.
Hi, I'm new to the poison playstyle and don't know the mechanics. So I have a few questions.

Why are we using blight with spreading rot and not just wither skill itself?

Would equipping blight/wither with faster casting and increased duration be useful at all in terms of wither stacks?

I run out of mana flasks during boss fights so I go in with 3 enduring mana flasks lmao. Could I be missing some way of sustaining mana in the build or do we have none at all?

Edit: Another question. We get +1% to Chaos Damage over Time per 4% Chaos Resistance multiplier from the chaos mastery. Does it count overcapped chaos resistance?

Also thanks for the build guide. The build really is SSF viable because I got up to red maps on a 4-link without any trading or crafting at all and I knew nothing about poison builds before this and hadn't played the game for 1 and a a half years.

Now I have a 6-link but my damage still feels low when bossing even though I got a double curse-on-hit glove for bossing. Map clear is top-notch. Quite tanky as-well. I would recommend this build to anyone trying to target farm div cards.

Last edited by Lelouch58 on Aug 31, 2022, 2:14:57 AM
"
Lelouch58 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the poison playstyle and don't know the mechanics. So I have a few questions.

Why are we using blight with spreading rot and not just wither skill itself?

Would equipping blight/wither with faster casting and increased duration be useful at all in terms of wither stacks?

I run out of mana flasks during boss fights so I go in with 3 enduring mana flasks lmao. Could I be missing some way of sustaining mana in the build or do we have none at all?

Edit: Another question. We get +1% to Chaos Damage over Time per 4% Chaos Resistance multiplier from the chaos mastery. Does it count overcapped chaos resistance?

Also thanks for the build guide. The build really is SSF viable because I got up to red maps on a 4-link without any trading or crafting at all and I knew nothing about poison builds before this and hadn't played the game for 1 and a a half years.

Now I have a 6-link but my damage still feels low when bossing even though I got a double curse-on-hit glove for bossing. Map clear is top-notch. Quite tanky as-well. I would recommend this build to anyone trying to target farm div cards.

Hey! Glad you're enjoying the build.

I like Blight and prefer it, myself. You can change the build to use Wither, or Withering Step. The most important thing is applying wither stacks on a boss.

You don't get any advantage for overcapping points on chaos resistance, so change your gear or re-invest the points depending on your situation.

Mana is a problem on this build for single-target, you're going to have to scale your damage high enough to reasonably kill endgame bosses. I haven't had to bring multiple mana flasks though. I posted a video of doing Eater of Worlds and only had one Enduring flask.
Hey thanks for the build, i've never done a poison build before and im having a pretty decent time. Mapping is pretty nice with this but there is a few issues that i've had that I was wondering if you could give me some insight on maybe?

https://pastebin.com/de9WNymW

This is my current setup. I do not have CWDT IC or anything kuz... i dunno, i guess im old, the same way ppl complain about harvest kuz they had it when it was good, i also did that shit when it was good and now it just feels like a waste of time.

Dying is not really the issue, because i either dont get hit, or i explode like a ripe watermelon all over the place, so CoD Portal ftw,

Degens, im curious what you do about them, im not sure why but GGG has decided that having 75 fire resist still means that my life disappears faster then water in a bottomless cup when im standing on something thats on fire. Which is a few bosses, or mobs, any suggestions for that?

Lack of potions for "longer" battles. I have not even bothered trying pinnacle bosses of gaurdians with my current setup because I know that I will lose the lottery draw on killing it fast enough before it kills me. My flasks will lose charges from healing some hits and i feel like the ES leech is... kinda useless. I know mines low but, even if i doubled it, i still feel like in a boss fight situation its still useless... I suppose its at this point i should say the last 2 leagues i did were RF builds XD.

Other then those 2 things? Its feeling super solid. Maps fast, its cool that all the packs just disintegrate into ash.
hi mate, how you get 100% poison before flesh jewel or gloves with 30 % ???
"
Hey thanks for the build, i've never done a poison build before and im having a pretty decent time. Mapping is pretty nice with this but there is a few issues that i've had that I was wondering if you could give me some insight on maybe?

https://pastebin.com/de9WNymW

This is my current setup. I do not have CWDT IC or anything kuz... i dunno, i guess im old, the same way ppl complain about harvest kuz they had it when it was good, i also did that shit when it was good and now it just feels like a waste of time.

Dying is not really the issue, because i either dont get hit, or i explode like a ripe watermelon all over the place, so CoD Portal ftw,

Degens, im curious what you do about them, im not sure why but GGG has decided that having 75 fire resist still means that my life disappears faster then water in a bottomless cup when im standing on something thats on fire. Which is a few bosses, or mobs, any suggestions for that?

Lack of potions for "longer" battles. I have not even bothered trying pinnacle bosses of gaurdians with my current setup because I know that I will lose the lottery draw on killing it fast enough before it kills me. My flasks will lose charges from healing some hits and i feel like the ES leech is... kinda useless. I know mines low but, even if i doubled it, i still feel like in a boss fight situation its still useless... I suppose its at this point i should say the last 2 leagues i did were RF builds XD.

Other then those 2 things? Its feeling super solid. Maps fast, its cool that all the packs just disintegrate into ash.

Hey!

I don't believe CWDT + Immortal Call is a waste of time, it adds a lot to our eHP. But to each their own.

For degens, I'm running Abberath for my minor Pantheon, which negates burning ground degen. Helps a lot.

For endgame bossing, you simply need more damage. You current build has around 270k damage per poison - you can do endgame bosses, but the fights will be long and you'll run out of flasks (as you're noticing). DoT builds require closer to 1 mil DoT to start to feel good at endgame bossing. In comparison, I currently have 1.5 mil DoT.

Hope this helps, and good luck scaling the build! :)

"
popOOOOO wrote:
hi mate, how you get 100% poison before flesh jewel or gloves with 30 % ???

You're going to want to run Chance to Poison support gem, which gives you 40%. You get 25% from the Fatal Toxins cluster, 20% from the Curse Mastery on top of tree (you can utilize by using a curse + blasphemy to apply to all mobs as an aura, or pick up a pair of asenath's gloves), and Herald of Agony gives 20%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info