Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
Rorshax wrote:
Bitterdreams looking pretty good, whats a good cold spell for it?

I feel Creeping Frost makes the most out of all the modifiers on all of those support gems. Cold Snap could benefit from the free frenzy production on Ice Bite, though.
"Improved" mokou's embrace looks like a massive nerf to me.

no more chance to ignite, and no increased fire damage.
All of the low level uniques look great so far.

I hope end game uniques are even stronger.

I am going to speculate/guess about something here for my next suggestion. So please don't assume this post is accurate at all. All of this information could be wrong.

If Kalandra has a power that makes uniques become stronger mirrored versions, I am guessing it is because you don't want us corrupting them. If that is the case then Kalandra's power level that is added to mirrored uniques needs to be at least as strong as double corruptions. Otherwise Alva is just better for uniques and people will skip Kalandra.

Ideally they would be even stronger than double corrupt. Something that opens up new build diversity, like a hybrid rare/unique item with some mods from both.
Mokou's Embrace can now be used with Scold's Bridle and Hotheaded to scale Anomalous Kinetic Bolt
Anyone knows when will the new LOK league supporter packs be revealed? I want to compare them with the sentinel league supporter pack before it expires when the new league starts.
Ice crash bitter dream?
"
Frolon wrote:
Anyone knows when will the new LOK league supporter packs be revealed? I want to compare them with the sentinel league supporter pack before it expires when the new league starts.

in announcement live stream 11th aug
"
SilchasRuin wrote:
Ice crash bitter dream?

Even with all the supports, I'm not sure that melee skills will be able to work with the low damage and attack speed of Bitterdream, sadly. Tough to scale that 29-44 damage. I'd love to see someone make a melee build work, though!
"
SilchasRuin wrote:
Ice crash bitter dream?

ice crash slam totems hahaha... would be fun.
"
jimhoward555 wrote:
"
SilchasRuin wrote:
Ice crash bitter dream?

ice crash slam totems hahaha... would be fun.

could be done with another skill for inspiration charges in a parallel setup.
Don't know if your inspiration charges count for your totems though.
It really makes it easier if you do selfcast with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info