Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
nikolaipka wrote:
Till H̶e̶i̶s̶t̶ Synthesis league game was amazing, relaxing, casual-friendly.

Just felt the need to correct you, sorry. Synthesis really was the last league I did not find major gripes with.

"
herouard wrote:
POG ? OMEGALUL KEKW

Not exactly an eloquent, but actually pretty concise way to put it. Indeed. Just make that question mark a tad bigger, and you sum up the state of the game :)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Unholy Might as an ascendancy node? +2 Cleave radius? How uninspired.

You realize you have competition in ARPG genre now right?
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Cogbolt wrote:

All the minion players are sad

People are sad then 1 or 2 builds got nerfed, but if you gut the whole archetype and destroy ascendancy - they are not sad, they are mad and enraged

I'm tired of all the ascendancies being destroyed. The point of an ascendancy is identify, flavor, and having skills and abilities that focus on and enhance a certain set of skills, providing the ability to do "X" better than the other classes/ascendancies.

The gutting of Necromancer is just yet another trashed ascendancy added to the list of other trashed ascendancies: Occultist, Trickster, Assassin, Pathfinder to name a few.

Quit taking their identities, gutting their ascendancy nodes, and either removing the gutted nodes from the game or placing them on the passive tree for everyone to use. The classes/ascendancies should not do everything equally well. If so, what's the point?
It's just taking player power from the tree to and giving it to items like 3.15
soon the tree will be irrelevant and the life nodes will be 2%.

No fun for you, go farm another map.
This must be an out of season April fool's joke.
So, more nerfs... again! You must really hate us.

And no mention of removing the Archnemesis modifiers either.

Sigh.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
My bad. PoE lost about 97% of the population in the past 7 years of nerfing expansions.

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

- Analyze based on static peak sum + 25% addition on the peaks.

I always laugh at those haters who use Steamcharts as a reliable source of data.

He can't even do math properly

you can say that GGG lost 50% of the LOYAL playerbase (including myself), until recent past the game has had a minimum of around 18~20k players, becoming 9~10k this league

so congrats to GGG to actually regress to pre-3.0 levels
so much for evolving the game
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Aug 5, 2022, 9:34:55 AM
135 pages of cries
Its amazing how ppl like crying.
Hope ggg will keep their way and gamevision which keeps this game alive so long
<3
for god sake please already give some love to dominating blow, it didnt get any buffs for so much time. just add +10-15% to chance to spawn minion against unique and add +10 basic seconds to duration
"
aurafate wrote:
135 pages of cries
Its amazing how ppl like crying.
Hope ggg will keep their way and gamevision which keeps this game alive so long
<3

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info