Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

"
jerkmcgee wrote:
This is actually disappointing, Sentinel was the first league that kept me engaged past white maps in awhile. Recombinators were actually fun and made ID'ing rares worthwhile. I also enjoyed the part where recombinators made keeping "semi-bricked" crafting attempts around useful and interesting to yolo recombine.

Thats the thing, less grind now less endgame chores. Sad.
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
We know that you really enjoyed the crafting options provided by Recombinators, and we are looking for a way to bring them back in the future.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH geniuses. like bringed back harvest 8 times ? :D

ggg loves to see fluctation of players each month 200k month in to 80 60 50 40 20 15k . dont you see how ggg milks mtx buyers for cash. leaving fun part out evry league. im already detoxing from poe. and i recomend everyone else too. this just steals too much my time.

Don't forget to close the door before leaving
Sentinel league allowed me for the first time to reach endgame, I could make items that I never had before because I’d just quit out of burnout early. To others these would be throwaway items, to me they allowed to experience the endgame of PoE.

GGG hates casuals having fun.
Last edited by danteafk on Jul 18, 2022, 9:09:54 PM
Three seasonal leagues in a row have not gone to become a core PoE mechanic; seems like the game is just becoming more exclusive to seasonal only players and shorting out people who like to play Standard league
🌠Certified Space Hunter🌠
Museum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3121971

Former #1 R6 player, as seen here:
https://r6.tracker.network/leaderboards/pvp-season/pc/Mmr?region=2&season=15
Last edited by SQUAKO on Jul 18, 2022, 9:13:19 PM
You guys should either leave the whole system in core game or delete all of items including recombinators.

When you are to introduce something crazy in certain league, something horrible would happen immediately. Then something even more horrible would happen (unnecessary nerfs related to other items or mechanism, but you ggg would like to do this, you always search for a method to torture players.).

So, as a good way to control recombinators, it's a good method to combine the whole system into the core game. And if you don't want such risk, you'd better directly delete all of these items thoroughly.
Why not replace the outdated torment mechanic with sentinel. They basically do the same thing, but better.
Thank you for not adding this to the core game. Too much busywork/micromanaging, and the mechanic is unintuitive and awkward, in my opinion.
well it's a good mechanic so I hope it comes back

let's be honest they should focus on getting harvest to a better place and bringing back ultimatum.
bruh what bruh bro bro bruh what
"
Distorted203 wrote:
PoE is 1 of the few games on the market that is actually a challenge. Anything challenging will be frustrating. If you are not getting frustrated, you are not being challenged. And for the people who say "but being 1 shot is not a challenge, dying to ground degens is not a challenge". Yes it is. It challenges you to invest more into your build, find out where weaknesses are and improve. It challenges you to spend more time grinding - which is the purpose of the game.

Recombinators are absolutely broken in their current form. This is without question. PoE is not a game where a weekend player will reach full-end game with mirror tier self-crafted gear. PoE is a time investment, a grind.

People are discussing how monsters got harder and players and gear are being nerfed? For next to no investment you can complete all content in this game. It used to take people half a league to grind up to just kill Sirus or Elder. Now we have even the most basic builds just AFKing in Elder. Gear/Players have far outpaced the difficulty of the game. We need to heavily dial this back. We need monsters to get buffs. I feel archnem was kind of a step in the right direction, but it relies too heavily on ground degens, random abilities that make no sense killing us rather than the monsters now. Hopefully this will be tweaked in future leagues (and i definitely expect it will) to a more balanced challenge.

imo, recombinators should be pretty much bricked in the future. When they are used, make items get something similar to a split mod. Don't let them be used on fractured, influenced, synthesized, mirrored, split, or w/e else items. make sure early to mid game items so people can self craft a lot more gear starting out. Recombs shouldn't be an end game crafting item, they are just too powerful.

I don't even know where to begin with something such as this that is so divorced from reality as it is. OK, so there is
"
PoE is not a game where a weekend player will reach full-end game with mirror tier self-Crafted

which he got right, but there is also this
"
For next to no investment you can complete all content in this game

Mindboggling.

Actual real-life PoE streamers all have 50-1,500 exalts worth of gear, because that is necessary. There are hundreds, literally hundreds of crafting vids showcasing how to make an item, such as a ring. ammy, or boots that cost upwards of 300 exa to craft.

I'd so love to get inside the heads of these white-knights who type out these contradictory statements.
i just want ultimatum back
Cassia supremacy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info